ch. 39 Turn ons!? 😳

⚠Warning⚠
This chapter contains...
•gayness ofc😌
•Sexual references😏
•blushy Bois😘

   If you don't like this then please refrain from reading. Thank you! If you do like this, and decide on reading, please leave a comment or two and vote on this chapter. Oh yeah, and enjoy! Bai, I'mma let you read the chapter now!!!

Word count: 1025
X x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x X

Recap...

   Lloyd hadn't slept much in days since Kai's dissapearenc. And the amount of energy he used fighting to save Kai made that worse. So he didn't get enough sleep the night beforehand. So they where both really tired anyway. Sleep well.

...End of recap

      No one's P.O.V -

   It was 9:23 in the morning and the two boys where still asleep. Kai's as where wrapped around Lloyd as if protecting him or holding a teddy bear. Lloyd had an arm dangling off the bed as the other was tucked under Kai. (His back, just to clarify)

   Soon, Lloyd groaned as he slowly opened his tired eyes. Wincing at the brightness if the sun shining through his window, the window he forgot to cover with his blinds. He tried getting up but noticed something was holding him down. He looked up slightly to see Kai. Lloyds face suddenly turned fifty shades of red.

   He snuggled into Kai, nuzzling into his chest in embarasment. They've only slept in bed together once, and that was an accident. Or what he liked to call it..

   He didn't want to wake up the sleeping hothead so he layed there and waited for Kai to get up. After a while he fell asleep again due to boredom. After thirty or so minutes, he opened his eyes again. He looked around sleepily noticing Kai wasn't there. He heard a shower water from his bathroom as it stopped, followed by a squeak of the faucet.

   It took a minute for Kai to walk out of the bathroom, he had a towel around his waist, and a towel being held to his hair. He hadn't put his hair up yet, he was drying it off at the moment. Which was a turn on for Lloyd. He started to blush a deep red again and covered his mouth whilst looking away in embarasment.

   "What? Something wrong?" Kai asked, fully aware of what he was doing to the blonde. "Shut up, Kai." Lloyd said, his speech being muffeled by his hand. "And who's gonna stop me?" Kai replied, with a smirk. "Anyway, I already ate but, Zane made Pancakes, you should go eat them before Cole does. He made another batch of 'em. " Kai said, pulling on a black tank top.

   "Alright, but next time warn a guy beforehand." Lloyd said, getting up and leaving. Kai rolled his eyes and smiled. He them followed behind Lloyd once he was fine chaging. "Lloyd, you're awake and just in time. This next batch of pancakes is done!" Zane said with a smile, pushing Cole away from the plate effortlessly.

   "Thank you, Zane. " Lloyd replied, grabbing a plate and fork to get Pancakes. "Well, well, well. Look who's all red~." Nya teased, leaning on the counter top and Looking at Lloyd with a sly face. Lloyd flushed back to a deep red. "Shut up." He mumbled, shoving pancakes into his mouth. "What where y'all doing in there?" Nya asked.

   "Oh, nothing. I just haven't gelled my hair yet." Kai said, turning the corner. "What?" Jay asked, completely confused. "Well, it's developed to be a turn on for Lloyd. " Kai said with unenthusiastic jazz hands. Nya
Slowly looked at Lloyd again with a devilish smirk. "Kai, I dare you not to tell your hair for the whole day. " Nya said with a content tone.

   "What?" Kai said, amp most dropping the homeless that he was still using to dry is chestnut hair. "YOU JUST WANNA SEE ME SUFFER!!" Lloyd whined. "No, I wanna see how long it takes till your practically squirming in your chair."Nya said with an Innocent smile.

   " Nya, that'll end in us all having to get a hotel for the night." Jay said with a stern voice, looking back at them from the couch. He was in the living room watching SpongeBob Squarepants.

   "Wh-what?????" Lloyd quivered, looking back at Kai. "Oh my god.." He mumbled to himself. "That's not gonna happen cuz  not doing it. It'll make Lloyd uncomfortable. Besides, he won't last thirty minutes." Kai said, opening the fridge and pulling out a cold water. "WHAAAT!?" Lloyd screamed "yes I cannnnn!" He whined huphing with his arms crossed in front of his chest.

   "Alright, bet. If you can stand me like this for the next three hours, I'll take you to wherever you want, you and me." Kai said. Lloyd sat there processing what he said. "Like.. Like a date?" Lloyd asked. "Well.. I mean I guess." Kai shrugged. "Yeah." There was a shiver sent down Lloyd spine.

   "I.. I don't think I'm ready for another date yet. I don't want you to get hurt again, not until at least a couple more weeks." Lloyd said. "Oh, alright then we can watch a movie together in my room. Your choice?" Kai suggests. "Uh.. Sure!" Lloyd agrees. "Yeah, but remember. You'll have to stand me not gelling my hair." Kai reminded him. "Oh yeah.. Right. " Lloyd mumbled.

   "Well, I'm going to your room Lloyd. Finish up your food, I'll be waiting for you." Kai said, taking a sip of water and leaving. Lloyd then hurriedly finished his food and put his plate and fork in the sink. He hurried up to his room as the others watched SpongeBob Squarepants with jay in the living room.

X x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x X

   Alright I hope you liked this chapter! I think I'm getting a little rusty 😖 anyways, I hope you have a good day / evening / night. BAIII

Word count: 1025
Bai my lovely flames, see you soon
❤🔥