Ch. 20 Answers, NOW!!

Kai dashed up the stairs, the ninja following in hot pursuit. When they got to Lloyd's room their hearts broke. Lloyd was lying on the floor as if he was lifeless, a knife lying in his open hand. His writs were bleeding badly and his arms had several cuts. Kai screamed, tears streaming down his face as he fell onto his knees next to Lloyd. "What are we all standing here!? Call for help!" Nya screamed, rushing out of the room.

A couple minutes later paramedics swarmed into the room, checking for Lloyd's pulse. They gently took him out of the room, leaving a heartbroken Kai sitting on the floor next to where Lloyd had been. There were blood stains on the floor, they were still wet. They would take care of that later, right now they had to get to the hospital.

The ninja piled into Jay's car and rushed to the hospital, going over the speed limit by at least three miles, almost got pulled over, but finally got there twenty minutes later. They ran into the hospital to speak to the front desk.

🔥Kai's P.O.V🔥

We ran into the building and up to the front desk. "Uh, hello?" My sister asked. Someone at the front desk was about to speak but she cut them off, "Yes, is there a patient here named Lloyd Garmadon?" The person at the front desk looked up the name on their computer. It took what seemed like forever, but they had finally found the name.

"Yes, he was taken in a few minutes ago. Surprisingly they already have the file, but unfortunately, he can not be seen by anyone until the doctors allow it." They said looking at the information on their computer. Anyone? Is he okay? I thought, unknowingly I started to chew on my fingernails. I used to do it a lot but stopped, I guess the habit is coming back.

"Hey Kai, calm down it'll be okay." Nya said, gently patting edge on the back. "Let's go sit down and wait." We headed over to some chairs and sat down near the front desk. A doctor rushed to the front, I couldn't help but overhear the conversation. "We need more help in patient 306's room. "306?" The lady asked at the front desk. "Yes! Lloyd Garmadon, did you not see the file yet?" The doctor was getting kind of snappy, but when they said his name all my attention converted to their conversation.

Without thinking I jolted out of my seat, "What about him, what's wrong with Lloyd?" I asked, my bottom lip started quivering. The doctor was obv rushing, there had to be something wrong with him. The others tried to pull me back and stop me from butting in, but it was too late. I had already heard and I wanted answers. I wanted them now. The doctor looked at me and sighed. "Who are you too him?" They asked. I thought for a second. If I said that I'm LIKE a brother to him, they wouldn't give me answers. And they could just look up if I was related to him or not, they probably already know that.

I hesitated before saying, "His boyfriend." The others were shocked. Yes, me and Lloyd have thought about it but we've never actually got to sit down and talk about it together, alone. So I mean.. Technically, right? The doctor looked at me as if I was joking. I thought for a second before giving a stern face. I was going to do anything to get answers. I just wanted to know if Lloyd was okay. The doc got the hint but looked at my expression again just for clarification. They sighed again before telling me as the front desk called for more help. "Well.. He's loosing blood still. We're trying to stop the bleeding but he cut dangerously close to his vein and.." Thor voice cracked and they had to paused before speaking up again. "There's only a 20% chance he'll make it."

I stood there in shock. I froze, I couldn't move. The thought of loosing Lloyd crossing my mind, I wasn't prepared for it. I stood there with my moth half open, trying to muster words but nothing came out. The others eventually got worried and tried snapping their fingers and clapping their hands in front of my face but it didn't work. I eventually began crying until my legs grew week and I fell to the floor, weeping making a huge scene.

To be continued...

X x x x x x x x x x x X
So how is u? Bai my little flames❤️🔥