Ch.24 BUBBLE TEA!!!!🥰

~"It seems his mental health is very unstable but not also that. Where tried numerous tests to figure out why he was the way he was a week ago."
-"So did you find out what was wrong with him?"
~"Well. We did try everything and we even tried a how you call it...? A spiritual test i guess you could say."
-"What the actual fuck is that?"
~"A spiritual test as in to see if there are any spirits haunting or messing with him."
-"And there's not. Right?"
~"ahh... well..."
-"There is.. isn't there."
~"There is one. And they seem to be very strong. They've been able to mess with his vision. Hopefully they don't mess with his ears."
-"We have to figure out how to get that spirit away from him. Have you found a way?"
~ "We could do rituals. But he needs to be more stable before we can do that. He's still in shock and doesn't have the energy to stand. Believe me when I say where trying."
-"..."
. . .
-"Well try fucking harder then."

- -Present Day- -

*click* "heyy baby." Kai whispered while slowly opening the door. "H-hello." Lloyd mumbled, looking at him with a blank face. "Still recovering, huh? I'm here if you need anything. Well help you I promise." Kai said, walking over to Lloyd and grabbing his hand, rubbing it gently with his thumb. "Thank you." He replied as Kai smiled. Seeing Lloyd like this hurt him more. He wasn't hooked up to all those machines anymore but his face no longer had that cheery look. It was only full of two emotions, Shock and fear. He knew Lloyd was scared that Morro would come back, Kai didn't exactly know for sure WHICH spirit was terrorizing Lloyd but he knew he was pissed at them.

"Do you want me to bring you anything?" Kai asked. "I... Don't want you to leave. I don't want to be a-alone again." Lloyd replied. "Well.. if I asked one of the others to come so you wouldn't be alone would you want me to get you something?" Kai asked again. Lloyd looked at the play white walls, thinking. "Bubble tea.. Strawberry please.." "Alright lemme see who's available." Kai said, taking out his phone and calling the others. Fifteen minutes later Cole and Jay walked through the door. "Alright. Imma go get a drink for Lloyd. If anything happens call me immediately okay?" Kai said, getting up. "Can do!" Jay replied. Kai walked out the door and the two boys took a seat next to Lloyd's bed.

"So.. how you doing Lloyd? After that... Uh. Predicament." Cole asked. "D-Don't bring it up.. please." Lloyd said. "Yeah, uh sorry." Cole apologized, looking at the wall, trying to avoid the awkwardness in the room, jay spoke up, "So uh.. Nice day today huh? There isn't any villains and the sun is shining brightly." Jay smiled. "I guess.. Though the curtains are closed." Lloyd replied. "Well I could open them if you want, shed some light on this dreary room!" Jay entitled. "That would be nice. I've never seen them open if I think about it." Lloyd replied again. "Well damn. Let's open them then!"

Jay walked up to the window and ripped open the curtains, smiling. Lloyd hissed at the sudden flow of light and looked at the wall opposite of the windows, squeezing his eyes shut. "Ah, sorry Lloyd." Lloyd slowly looked to the window. "Wow, there's a balcony out there." Lloyd said, emotions regaining, seeing the beautiful scenery outside. (Damn this is getting cringe to me man) "Damn right. You got a nice view!" Jay said dramatically. "Aw I wanna see too!" Cole said. "Well come over here, you got legs it's not hard." Jay mumbled at the end. "Damn bro, so rude👁👄👁." Lloyd's smile softened. He looked down at the foot of his bed. He wanted to got to the balcony but it would be hard considering he could barely walk. "Lloyd you- ohhhhh." Cole said, feeling bad. "What?" Jay asked his friend.

"Lloyd can't walk dumbass, he's been it that bed for months." Cole said looking at Jay. "Ah crud. Sorry Lloyd. I didn't know." "It's fine. It's not that big of a deal anyway." Lloyd replied, hint of sorrow in his voice. Again, the room began to darken, only a little bit. There weren't any clouds so the sun hadn't been blocked. Was it Morro again? Lloyd's expression became fearful, and the boys started to look worried. "Hey Lloyd, you okay?" Cole asked. The room became a hint darker again. Lloyd remembered the emergency button that the doctors gave him he went to reach it but his arm stopped when it came close to the bag it was in. Lloooyydddd... a sinister voice echoed through the room. A voice only Lloyd could hear. "Damn it, Call Kai!" Cole screamed, Jay frantically taking his phone out of his pocket. The room became even darker as morro began to appear in front of Lloyd. He became petrified, seeing Morro scared the hell out of him, knowing the things he could do to Lloyd, driving him mentally insane and unstable the more he messed with him.

"Hello again." Morro chuckled. Lloyd began to get cold sweats. He couldn't move, seeing Morro right there scared the hell out of him.

Kai P.O.V
So far, I haven't gotten a call from Jay or Cole, Thank god for that. "Kai Smith!" I heard my name being called. (Must be my order.) I got up from my seat and grabbed the drink for Lloyd and started to walk to the door when my phone began to ring. I grabbed it from my pocket and looked to see who it was. I nearly dropped the drink when I saw Jay's name. (Nothing bad. nothing bad. Nothing bad.) I hesitantly picked up and put the phone to my ear. "Kai, you need to be here and fast." Those where the last words I wanted to hear. I quickly ran out of the shop and over to the hospital.

I burst through the doors to see Cole running up to the front desk. (No time, no time) I thought, running by them and through the hall to Lloyd's room. I opened Lloyd's door to see Lloyd frozen, reaching for something with a petrified look of his face, staring at.. something, no, someone. And Jay pacing, trying to figure out what to do. "Jay, what the hell happened!?" I screamed, worried for Lloyd but mad at that damn spirit thing. It was definitely them and I knew it. "I-I don't know. We were talking and then the next thing we know he's got this scared look on his face, like he's seen a ghost." "BECAUSE HE FUCKING HAS!" I screamed, running over to Lloyd, snapping my fingers in front of his face, shaking his shoulders, doing whatever I can to snap him out of it.

- x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x -
Be real, did y'all think this would be a sweet chapter?