Ch.25 discharged from the hospital

"BECAUSE HE FUCKING HAS!" Kai screams. "I- what? How is that possible!? Who would be scaring Lloyd? Why!?" Jay questions. "Look, Jay 8 don't know but right now we have to help Lloyd." Jay ran over, next to Kai to help him snap Lloyd out of his trance. Lloyd then fell forward in his spot, Kai catching him before he fell of the bed. "What the.." Kai said before laying Lloyd down. "I think he passed out." Jay mumble, loud enough for Kai to hear. Doctors began to rush in and as, what had happened.

Five months later...

"KAAAIIIII!!!! YOUR PHONE!!!!" Nya screamed up the stairs. Kay can running down, grabbing his phone to look at the alarm. "Oh shit! Today is the day Lloyd is being discharged from the hospital. I gotta get my keys and pick him up, I'll be back soon." Kai said running back up the stairs. "Want me to tell the others?" Nya asks. "Sure!" Kai says running back down the stairs with his keys and out the door. "Alrighty." Kai closes the door with a slam as jay walks down the stairs with a confused look on his face. "Let us know what?" Jay asks, Cole now following behind. "Oh, Kai said to tell you he's getting Lloyd he's being discharged from the hospital.

"Really!? That's great! I'll go tell Wu and Zane." Cole said, grabbing a coke and heading back up the stairs ((oh my god these stairs😒))

With fire boi

Kai drove over to the hospital to see Lloyd walking down the sidewalk, waving as Kai's care pulled up. Lloyd walked up to the car and opened the door. "Hey Kai! Morning." He said, getting in and shutting the door. "Morning to you too. You want anything before we go home?" Kai asked. "A Froyo would be nice I guess.." Lloyd responded. "Alright then!" Kai smiled. The two went to go get froyo and ten they went out to the park, the weather was nice that day. "So Lloyd I wanted to ask something.. I wanted to do it in a nicer place but.. I don't want to wait.." Kai said, grabbing Lloyd's hand. "Oh.. uh.. What is it?" Lloyd asked.
"Uh... Would.. Would you be my boyfriend?" Kai asked. Lloyd started at Kai for a moment, processing. "Uh.. Of, Of course I would." Lloyd finally said and smiled.