Ch.27 Dinner ig

"BOULDER FOR BRAINS!!"

"ZAPTRAP"

"ROCK-HEADED IDIOT!!!"

"LIGHTNING BASTARD!!!"

"GUYS!! What the heck is going on in here!? I thought you were playing a game what happened?" Zane asked, looking at the two angry boys. "WELL!! You're SwEeThEaRt CHEATED!" Jay screamed and pointed at Cole. "DID NOT!!"

"DID TOO"
"DID NOT"
"DID TOO"
"DID NOT"
"DID TOO"
"DID NOT"
"DI-"

"GUYS!!!" Zane screamed, the two  jumped a little at the sudden raise of volume. "Look, I don't know what happened, and I can't figure out what happened when your screaming over each other. Your giving me a headache." Zane said, gaze switching between the two. "now please, say sorry to each other or something but stop arguing. I'm trying to cook and I can't do that when you two are screaming. " Zane finished, walking off and heading to the kitchen. The two sat in silence for a couple minutes before Nya walked in. "Hey you two, Skylar is coming for dinner. Don't be idiots. Please." "Uh- Nyaa!" Jay whined, "how rude." "I.. sorry ig. I'm gonna go apologize to Zane now." Cole said, getting up and walking to the kitchen. "Uh, Hey wait! You GUESS!!???" Jay screamed.

"Oh, by the way, Zane wants you to go get Lloyd and tell him to come down.  Dinner is going to be ready soon." Nya said, as she finished the doorbell rang. "COMING!!!" She screamed, getting up and heading to the front door. Jay scoffed and got up, walking to the stairs. He walked up to Lloyd's door and knocked. "Lloyd!?" He screamed. Soon Kai opened the door, not who he expected. "What." Kai grumbled. "Uh... Why are you- ah never mind. Dinner is going to be ready soon, Zane wants you and Lloyd downstairs." Jay said, ignoring the fact that Kai was in Lloyd's room, looking like he just woke up. (Cuz he did BTW JSYK) Kai nodded his head and closed the door. He walked back over to Lloyd's bed where the small blond Laid, sound asleep. Kai gently shook him,Lloyd opening his eyes halfway. "Lloyd, dinners ready." He said. "Nnnhhhh. Carry me pleaseee." Lloyd mumbled putting his arms up and doing grabbing motions with his hands. Kai chuckled and picked the blond up bridal style.

"Uh, can you open the door Lloyd?" Kai asked, as the half asleep bean turned the doorknob. Kai kicked the door open the rest of the way and turned sideways as he went down the stairs so he wouldn't trip. When he hot to the last step he turned the corner and into the dining room which was connected to the kitchen. A hallway to the front door separating the two. "Aaawwww! Did you two cuddle~?" Nya asked with a smirk. "Shut up, Nya." Kai responded putting lloyd down in a chair next to him.

- - - - - - - - -

Guys I'm watching an episode of Demon Slayer then I'm going to bed, my gosh.

Word count: 494
Bai my little flames!🔥