Ch.17 consent is hella sexy❤️

WARNING: THERE IS SMUT! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
________

Kai licked Lloyd's bottom lip for entrance, which Lloyd accepted and opened his mouth enough for Kai to slip his tongue in. He explored every inch of Lloyd's mouth, unknowingly, slipping each other's shirts off.

Kai snapped back to reality realizing what they were doing. Lloyd whimpered, was he in heat or something? It wasn't time yet. "Lloyd you sure you want to do this?" Kai asked. Lloyd leaned in and kissed Kai. "Yes." He replied parting their lips. "Okay then." Kai laid Lloyd down and attacked his neck, trying to find his sweet spot, forgetting where it was.

Kai, finding Lloyd's sweet spot, began to suck harder attacking that one spot. Lloyd put a hand over his mouth, muffling his moans. "Now don't do that." Kai said, removing Lloyd's hand from his face. Kai began to suck and kiss Lloyd's neck again stopping to look at Lloyd for consent before slowly unzipping his pant zipper. REMEMBER KIDS! CONSENT IS HELLA SEXY!

Lloyd nodded, he was a mess. Kai slipped off Lloyd's pants and slipped his right hand down his boxers, putting his left and on Lloyd's cheek, kissing him once again. He rubbed around Lloyd's member, Lloyd letting out soft moans. Kai soon slipped off his won pants and Lloyd's boxers, parting their lips to admire Lloyd's body.

He looked perfect, at least to him. Kai looked at Lloyd once again asking for permission cuz dats sexy before slowly stroking Lloyd's member. Lloyd began to moan louder than before. Kai licked the tip of his member causing Lloyd to grip the sheets. Oh the poor bed.
Kai went slow, teasing Lloyd who was tempted to grab Kai's hair and push his head down, he didn't, but god how much he wanted too.

Kai soon took in some more of Lloyd's member, sucking softly. Lloyd stuck his tongue out, it felt good but he wanted more. After more teasing, Kai took in Lloyd's whole member, easily. Lloyd began to moan louder, drooling and gripping the sheets tighter.

To be continued...

—————-
I need to take a shower and stuff. I'll finish this later tonight.