Ch.10 sweet

Well now that I've checked all my notifications on YouTube let's get into it. I guess.. TvT

—————
Contains: fluff
Continuing from chapter nine. . .

———-

Kai looked to the middle of the room to see a neat pile of his clothes, blankets, pillows, and other shiz. He stared at it for a while before realizing it wasn't just a pile. It was Lloyd's nest. But why would he make a nest using kai's things? Unless he... Kai looked back at where Lloyd was supposed to be, which was in front of him, to see he wasn't there anymore. He looked back to his nest to see him jumping up and down patting the spot next to him, gesturing for Kai to come and sit down with him in the nest. But didn't omegas only want their Alphas in the nest with them? Kai's brain FINALLY started to work and he realized, HE was Lloyd's Alpha.

Kai walked up to the nest hesitant and sat down. He looked over to Lloyd who then kissed Kai on the lips knocking him over. (IM DYING AAAH!!!) Lloyd was on top with mad Kai mad. Kai REALLY disliked being topped by someone else. So he rolled over and pinned Lloyd to the ground returning his kiss. (#Tomato)

Kai licked Lloyd's bottom lip for entrance which Lloyd let him have immediately. Kai explored Lloyd's mouth with his tongue leaving nothing untouched. (Like I said I have never written anything like this bro 💀) he then began to suck on Lloyd's neck trying to find his sweet spot. The blonde giggled. When he found Lloyd's sweet spot he shrieked. Kai began to suck his sweet spot earning small moans from the shortie. (Haha shortie. Like me.)

...2 hour time skip...

I just didn't know how I was going to turn all that into smut. I didn't want it to be abrupt. I want it to be smooth.

~With the other ninja~

The other were walking down the sidewalk getting ready to go back home. "You think they did It?" Cole asked the others. "Probably, considering Lloyd is in heat and you know Kai can't resist him if he does those puppy eyes. I swear if I didn't pull Kai into the kitchen that one time he would have fucked Lloyd." Nya said. " How can you say that so calmly!?" Jay said, blushing at the very word.

The other ninja laughed at jays comment. "If he did I would have beat him." Wu replied swinging a stick he was carrying with him in a light motion. "It's been around three hours. I think it would be safe to go back home now." Cole said looking at the watch Jay had on. "I'm surprised you even remembered that watch, Jay." Nya said.

The other ninja walked to their doorstep and opened the door. "Do I smell soup?" Nya said sniffing the air and walking into the kitchen. The other ninja kicked their shoes off and followed her. They got to the kitchen to see Kai filling two bowls of soup. "Boo!" Nya said creeping up behind him. Kai jumped and almost spilled the soup on his shirt. "Agh! Be careful Nya!" Kai said angrily. "I Uh. See you got a hickey there." Nya said looking at his neck. "Shut up." Kai groveled and picked up a tray and put the bowls, and two glasses onto it.

"Damn, never heard you growl dude." Cole said leaning on the counter. "Whatever. I'm going back up to Lloyd's room." Kai said and walked away. "What's up with him." Jay asked watching Kai leave. "Maybe he didn't get to fuk Lloyd." Nya replied sitting on the countertop. (Well I mean he didn't..) "Good. And it should stay that way. Lloyd is still virgin." Master wu said grabbing some tea. "Wait, really?" Nya said.

Lloyd then walked into the kitchen with Kai trailing behind. " I want chocolate." "I made soup tho..." "chocolate." The ninjas eyes widened when they saw the amount of hickeys on Lloyd's neck. And in one specific area the most. "Damn, Kai." Nya exclaimed. Kai looked at her and began to growl. "No." Lloyd said digging on the pantry, trying to find his chocolate. Kai stopped growling and took the chocolate from the top shelf and picked Lloyd up like a sack of potatoes. "C'mon." Kai said and walked up to Lloyd's room with Lloyd over his shoulder and chocolate in hand.