ch. 33 kiss kiss ditch

⚠Warning⚠
This chapter contains...

•Foul language
•Homophobic bitch

If you don't like this then please leave. If you do keep reading then please enjoy! 💛

Today's word count: 1006 💛

X x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x X

   "Well, how are you going to stop her?" Kai asked snarkily. He could see her coming back out if the corner of his eye. "Like this." Lloyd smirked before standing up and leaning over the table. He then grabbed kais shirt and kissed him square on the lips right in front of the flabbergasted waitress.

- Current time -

   The waitress dropped the tray at the sight of the two males. "What the hell!?" She screamed. "What, don't like it?" Lloyd snapped, sitting down in his seat and crossing his arms. Kai his his face in his hands as his face began to get hot. "You- you're GAY? Disgusting!" She screamed, obviously pissing Lloyd off. "Then leave!" He screamed at her.

   "Ugh, I'm not serving you." She grumbled, walking off. "You didn't have to do that." Kai mumbled. "Yes I did, she deserved it anyway." Lloyd replied. "Let's just go somewhere else." Kai said. Lloyd looked around the room to see people staring at them, some had their phones out.

   "Yeah, I think that's a good idea." Lloyd got up and waited for Kai so they could head out the door and leave. "Hey, sorry for kissing you.. Out in public. I have no regrets though." Lloyd said. "Wow, thanks." Kai chuckled, rolling his eyes. "Where do you want to go??" Lloyd asked red faced the brunette. Kai's face was still red and hot from the kiss, though not as  much as it was before.

   "What about the west side Ninjago park? No one ever goes there because it's so run-down. It'll be a nice quiet place. I also heard from my sister that there's all types of birds there." Kai said, getting Lloyd'd attention. Though it may not see me like it, because of his energetic behavior, he loved to sit down and watch the birds. "That would be amazing, let's go!" Lloyd said, taking Kai's hand in running in the direction of the park.

   "How do you know where to go!?" Kai asked. "Maps are everywhere around that area. I've never actually been to the park but I have been in the area." Lloyd replied. "There's a really nice ice cream bike that goes by there every day." Lloyd finished. Once they got there they sat on the first bench they could find. "It's really nice out here." Kai said, gazing up at the sky. Lloyd smiled and responded, "yes it is." The two sat I  silence for a while before they heard a bell.

   "Ice cream!!" Lloyd screamed. "How about I get us some? Any preferences?" Kai asked. "Strawberry please!" Lloyd said giddily. Kai got up from his seat and headed in the direction Lloyd pointed too, leaving him there on the bench alone. After a while Lloyd checked his phone to look at the time. They had to go home soon and Kai still wasn't back. It had been almost twenty minutes. "Where is he? Maybe I'll go over there." Lloyd mumbled to himself as he got up.

   When he got to the ice cream bike Kai was no where in sight. "Excuse me, Roland?" Lloyd asked, getting g the attention of the man with the bike. "Lloyd! Well hello! Come for ice cream?" He asked. "Well, actually not. I was wondering if you've seen Kai anywhere, the red ninja? He went over here to get us ice cream twenty minutes ago." Lloyd said, holding back tears. "No, he never came by." Roland replied with a sorry expression. Lloyds heart broke. "Alright.." Lloyd mumbled turning around and looking everywhere. He could find the brunnete.

   He eventually headed home to see if he went there. "Guys?" Lloyd screamed. "Lloyd! We where just about to come and see if anything happened, wait.. Where's Kai?" Nya asked, the others standing behind her. "He's not here??" Lloyd asked. They all shook their heads no. Then Lloyd broke down, he started to cry and everyone became frantic. " I looked everywhere, I can't find him." Lloyd sobbed. "Hey, what? Calm down, what happened?" Cole told him. Once Lloyd calmed down he told everyone what had happened.

   "Then I came here to see if he had gone home." Lloyd finished. "He couldn't have just left you there." Cole said. "He wouldn't, I know him, he wouldn't do that." Nya replied. "You don't suppose he's been kidnapped- no- Ninja-napped!" Jay screamed. "This is a serious occurrence." Wu said, stroking his beard.

   The Ninja attempted to calm Lloyd down, as he had begun to cry again. "What if something happens to him?" Lloyd fretted. "Hell be okay Lloyd, he's strong." Nya reassured him. "I know but.. I don't want anything bad happening to him." The ninja exchanged glances, different emotions varying. "It'll be fine, Lloyd. Why don't you have some rest while we figure out what to do?" Cole asked the blonde.

   Lloyd got up and headed off to his room with his head down. Out of everyone, the sudden dissapearence of Kai is effecting Lloyd the most. "Maybe we should give him time to cool off. We can check up on him later." Zane said, looking at the others. "Yes, Zane is right." Wu agreed with the white Ninjroid. "Thank you master wu." He replied with a bright smile.

X x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x X

Well, did you enjoy today's chapter? If you did, vote on it for me would you? Thank you, even if you didn't vote on it, thank you for merely reading it! I hope you all have a good day / evening / night. Goodbye everyone! 💛 💛

Word count: 1006 💛

Bai my little flames, and see you again soon! 🔥 ❤