Chapter Fifteen

Sera ran off towards the doors where the Herald and her companions went through to get to where they were standing. With a lot of confusion, everyone looked at each other silently. Evelyn shrugged her shoulders then ran around the area to loot gold and figurines to sell. She did need the money especially when she was also helping Sirena with fitting in Thedas. The Herald made her way towards those who came with her with a smile on her lips.

"We should get back to Sirena." She suggested to her friends. "She might be getting worried."

"Knowing her, she's most likely reading the letters she had received." Varric said with a smirk.

"From who?" Solas asked curiously since he didn't know the girl till recently when they talked and it was surprising to know someone admired her already. The admiration sure didn't take long to bloom for whomever it was that seemed to be showing interest in the Lady Herald's cousin. The apostate mage looked at the dwarf waiting for his answer patiently.

"I don't know. It's not like I read over her shoulder or anything. What is in those letters is not my business." He responded while looking at the bald elf mage wondering why he was so curious.

"Maybe you should have." The apostate answered in a mumble under his breath before they all turned to make their leave.

As Sirena was rereading her letters with a dreamy smile, she heard footsteps running towards her. When the person opened the closed gate where Evelyn and the others disappeared through, she saw a thin person with short blonde hair and small pointy elf ears. The gamer knew immediately who the girl in the red dress was. It was Sera. When the elf girl ran down the stairs with a smile on her face, her gaze found the American.

"Who are you? You're part of the Inquisition, yeah?" Sera asked wanting to know who the stranger was.

"I'm Sirena, the Herald's cousin." She introduced herself to the elf who she already knew was quirky and bloodthirsty.

"I'm Sera, friend of the Red Jenny." The Elven rogue said very proudly before speaking again. "I am off to Haven."

"Congratulations in joining the Inquisition." The American said assuming Sera had joined since it was the only reason they were there in the first place.

"How did you know I had joined if you weren't there for the discussion?" Sera asked with some suspicions which earned her a raised brow from the young woman.

"Why else would you go to Haven?" The American girl asked like the answer itself was very obvious.

"That makes a lot sense actually."

"Yeah..." She said blinking her eyes a few times thinking the elf was a lot weirder in person. Or perhaps slow.

"Either way, see you in Haven." Sera ran off again leaving a wide eyed Sirena behind.

After taking a deep breath, she hoped the meeting with Vivienne will go a lot more smoothly. She leaned against the wall and folded both her letters carefully before putting them away. The American felt relieved when Sera didn't notice the parchments that were in her hands at the time while she had waited for the others. While waiting for Evelyn and her companions, she patted the place where her letters from Cullen were kept when she heard footsteps heading towards her way. Both Sirena and Evelyn saw each other at the same time. She was relieved to see the Herald was safe and not harmed as far as she was able to tell. Varric, Cassandra, and Solas walked up behind Trevelyan and also saw the girl leaning against the wall. They all walked over to her with triumphant smiles.

"What happened?" The young woman asked them since she wasn't with them to see all that had happened.

"Oh there was fighting and we were able to recruit someone to join the Inquisition." The Herald informed her cousin.