Pleasant Morning

It's been a couple of days since Michael and Noah got back together after many years of split.

𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢, 16𝚝𝚑 𝙼𝚊𝚢 9:56𝚊𝚖

𝙼𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚕'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
After tiring night at work and about 4 hours of fixing Funtime Freddy the previous night, but coming back earlier, I woke and took my phone to look at clock. 9:56 am. I layed on my back and streched, then I looked to my right and saw Noah looking at me.
-Goodmorning, something's wrong?
He took my hand, kissed it and played with it.
-Goodmorning love.
He said with his sleepy voice.
-Can we stay in bed?
-Yes, I don't feel like doing anything today.
He smiled causing me to smile too.
He left my hand and started to stroke my cheek.
-How could I live without you all these years?
-I don't know, but me neither. Let's just focus on present, that we won't be split again.
I said, but Noah didn't seemed to listen since he was more focused on my lips. He seemed so eager to kiss me.
-Do you want a kiss?
-No...
I looked at him confused.
-Than what do you want?
I noticed Noah blushing and biting his lips gently. I blushed slightly after understanding what did he meant. I haven't done it in a while, after his death I focus on trying to find out what happened to my father. Noah got in between my legs and started to stroke my high. Fuck... He remember how to seduce me...
-Can I Mikey?~
-Noah, please I'm tired after work.
-Then I'll treat you like a prince and I'll take a good care of you~
-Noah, ple-
I gasped as Noah started to kiss my thigh since I had boxers on me, then he moved onto the next one, putting his hand just right next to my penis making me craving more. How the fuck this man has so much energy for this if we just woke up?
-N-Noah...
I felt him chuckle on my thigh and continue to kiss them.
-There's so many things I would do to you now, but I have to control myself.
He said and looked at me. I covered my face with my hands. How could I do this without any problem when I was younger and now I'm so flustered and embarrassed? Noah took off my hands and kissed me gently multiple times, then leaving soft and gently kisses on my neck and collarbone.
He moved back to my lips, but this time kissing me more passionately turning the kiss into rougher and French one. After some seconds Noah pulled away and licked his lips, meanwhile taking off my shirt. I looked away and he started at my torso.
-A scar? Is that after what Ennard did?
He looked back at me and noticed I was about to cry.
-Hey, there's no need to be ashamed of Mike.
He put his hand and my cheek and stroked it.
-Do you want to talk about it?
I stayed silent.
-I'll take that as a no.
He run his finger through the scar causing me to twitch a little.
-It hurts?
-Just a little bit.
Noah placed kisses over it trying to be as gently as possible and making me blush.
-No matter what I'll love you for who you are, like you accepted me.
He looked at me and smiled while kissing my hand. He made me happier and maybe slowly I'll accept how I look like. He kissed my lips passionately again. After a while I twiched to Noah putting his hand in my boxers and palming my manhood then grabbing it with his hand and moving it up and down.
-N-Noah!~
He started to go faster.
-F-Fuck!~ P-Please don't s-stop~
But he stopped making me whine at loss. I looked at him confused, he smirked and took the cover off me. He stared for a while and licked his lips while looking at me.
-Shit, Mikey, you expect me to put the whole thing in my throat?
-I wish you could.
-Then watch.
Noah kissed my dick and licked it making me twitch, then he shoved my whole length into his mouth making himself gag.
-F-Fuck Noah!~ A-Are you okay?
He let go of me and grabbed my dick moving his hand up and down.
-I'm a lot more better than okay, babe~
He said and started to give me a blowjob.
-S-Shit, N-Noah~
He started to go faster hitting his throat and making himself gag.
-H-Holy f-fuck~
I put my hand on Noah's head and stroke his hair while he was going more.
-N-Noah don't you h-have to stop for a while?
He let go of me and looked at me.
-You do remember that I'm dead like you and I don't breath?
-W-What about gagging?
-I love to make myself gag with your dick, love, but I think that's enough, for you.
-What? Why?
Noah took off my boxers and he stripped.
-W-What if neighbour see?
-Than they'll have a nice view.
-B-but-
Noah didn't let me finish as he thrust into me.
-FUCK!
-S-Shit! H-Have you had sex while I was gone?
-N-No, I tried to be in a new relationship, but it just didn't worked.
Noah looked at me for a while and kissed me.
-Seems like someone's addicted.
-Just keep going, Noah.
-As my prince wants.
He gave me a quick kiss and started to thrust into me.
-Fuck Noah!~
At first it kinda hurted, but after a while it was a pleasure like it used to.

𝙽𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟 (𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝙻𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛)
I was woken up by loud noises, like yelling? At first I ignored them, but they got louder and I understood they were coming from my neighbour Michael. I got worried something bad might be happening to him. I stood up and got my bathrobe, I put it on and stood at my window. I looked and, oh boy... I never thought I would see something like this. Michael was having sex with some guy, but who he even was? I never seen him before.
I've got snapped out of my thoughts by Michael screaming and I blushed bright red of thought that I'm watching them. I got away for the window and gone to do my stuff, trying not to think that I just watched the kindest neighbor in the neighbourhood having sex and with a man...

𝙼𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚕'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
Noah flipped me over on my knees, gripped hsi hand in mine and thrust into me again. After some time I felt being watched, but I tried to ignore it, I wanted to focus on me and Noah. Noah put his hands on my hips and thrusted more.
-F-Fuck!~
I started to grip on the sheets.
-M-Mikey, I'm c-close~
-M-Me too
Noah flipped me again on my back and kept going while giving me a handjob.
-F-Fuck!~
After a while I came and Noah licked my cum off his hand and going more, then after some time he coming himself. Noah pulled himself out of me and he stood up and took lift me up and I wrapped my legs around his hips and my hands on his shoulders and he walked to bathroom. He walked into shower, put me down and turned on the water.

After 10 minutes Noah lift me up again and walked to bedroom, he helped me dress up and he did after and he lift me up again like a child and walked to livingroom.
Ennard was there in the kitchen which was in the same room as livingroom, sitting on the floor.
He looked at us while Noah put me on the couch and sat next to me.
-And you were so scared to meet with Michael.
-Oh, shut up Ennard.
-Noah, how about we'll go out today?
-Sounds great.
-Enny, can you be home alone?
-Yeah, it's not like I'll do anything.

______________________________________
𝙼𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝙽𝚘𝚊𝚑 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚊𝚗 😼
𝙽𝚊𝚑 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 6'6 (2𝚖) 𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 134𝚕𝚋𝚜 (61𝚔𝚐)

30th September 2022