Ex-love

𝙽𝚘𝚊𝚑'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
I was in the kitchen cleaning dishes since I had noting else to do and Mike was at work. Suddenly I heard a knock on the door.
I left what I was doing and went to open. As I opened them I saw our neighbour - Destiny standing and looking at me.
-Hello, you're Noah, right?
-Yes.
-There's something we need to talk about.
-About what?
-It's about Michael. I don't know if he told you about this, but I'm just worried about him.
-Uh, okay?
-Can I come in?
-Oh, yeah.

I let her in and she went to living room to sit down as I closed the door and went to her and sat down too.
-So, what is it that you want to talk about?
-Like I said it's about Michael. You should break up with him.
-What?
I can't believe this woman. She must be joking. Break up with Michael? Why those she likes him? He's gay so he could only see her as a friend.

-Break up with him, you'll only hurt him more.
-Are you serious?
-Yes.
-Why are you telling me to do that? Do you like him or something?
-Noah,this isn't a situation to be joking, this is a serious conversation.
-Than why are you even telling me that!?
I tried my best to stay calm, but this is making me so angry. I'd rather to kill her than do anything to Mike that would hurt him.

-No. I'm here talking about Mike's last relationship, that seems like he didn't told you about.
-He did mentioned he was with someone years ago, but nothing more and I didn't wanted to ask more about it since it might be hard for him.
-Well, I think you should know him better, so let me tell you.

I'd rather to hear about that from Mike and not some woman, but I got curious what she'll say.
-Yes, it was some years ago, Michael was with a guy I think his name was Daniel, but they broke up because Daniel was sick for something and after sometime didn't treat Mike good.
-What do you mean?
-Well, first month when they were dating they looked for happy and healthy couple.

I'm not going to lie that sentence made me jealous. Maybe that Daniel was with Mike years ago, but something had made me jealous.

-But then I started to hear fights between them. Sometimes I noticed Michael was going to work pissed off. Until one night when Mike's uncle came to visit him and when he was at the door he heard them fighting, he knocked and Daniel was the one who answered telling him Michael isn't home and shut the door. So he came to me told me everything and I called cops. Later it turned out that Daniel had been abusing Michael first mentally, then after physically.

Is she serious? Some guy had been abusing Michael?! If I would ever see him I would rip his spine out.

-Michael had been going to therapist and needed lots of help, so I think you should break up it'll be better for you both. I know it might be shocking, but Michael was depressed and I'm afraid you might hurt him too and I don't think you'll manage to-

-Stop, you're pissing me off. Of course I know Mike was and is depressed because I KNOW how his life looked like. We jused to be together once, but then some problems came and we split up, but it doesn't mean that I'm going to hurt Michael I loved him I do and I will.

-Noah, I know it's going to be better if you break up.

-YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING! I love Michael and I won't break up with him just because you're worried about him. I don't believe that and you're just jealous. His was mine and he'll be and if I'll ever meet that bitch Damian or what his name was, I'll rip his spine out making sure it hurts. And now I'd like you to leave.

-Excuse me? That's how you treat your new neighbours?
-And you should stop spying on us.
-I'm not spying on you!
-Just get out.
-And I'll do it because you're a brat who can't respect others.
-I've said get out!

She finally stood up and went out. What a relief. If she didn't got out I would probably choke her to death. I took a cigarette, light it up and inhaled. Who does she think she is? What a bitch. Telling me to break up with my love. She'll be dead faster than I'll break up with Michael.
"En, I'm going out, I think I'll be back around in 2 hours"
"Okay, I'll tell Mike when he'll be back"
I went to kitchen, took a small piece of paper and wrote on it, then I took my important stuff and went out.

***

𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘦'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷
After work like usually I drove to home.
When I walked in something felt a bit strange, and I knew what, Noah wasn't there.
I put down my stuff and took off my shoes while I noticed a paper in a kitchen counter. I walked up to it and read it "I'm out for about 2 hours because a next door bitch pissed me off xoxo Noah"

Pissed off? What happened while I wasn't home? Then I heard a metal sound I looked and it was Ennard.
-Hey En, do you know what happened between Noah and neighbour?
-Yes, she told Noah to break up  with you and about your last relationship I think.
So it was Destiny. She need to stop caring so much about me I'm an adult after all. I need to have a conversation with her.

-Thanks En.
-No problem, but did that Daniel seriously done that to you?
Oh god she told Noah what he had done to me? I thought she only said that I have an ex, but no she told Noah everything...
How am I supposed to forget about him when she's telling everyone about that idiot!
-Y-Yeah, it is, I'm trying to forget about it, but seems like it's not so easy.

Ennard pat my head and went back into vent. I feel like a dwarf around it...Even if I'm 6'6 ft tall...

Maybe it is it? Maybe when Noah feels negative emotions he is going out? I wish he could tell me...

I went to bedroom, took off my working suit and changed my clothes to a T-shirt and shorts, then went back down stairs to living room where I turned on music on vinyl record then I sat down on the couch and took my notebook and pencil and started to draw some doodles.

After some time I heard the door open and close then hands wrap around my body and head being placed on my shoulder.
-Ennard told me what happened.
-He did?
-Yes, Destiny is just like that, I'll talk with her.
-She pissed me off so bad. I want to kill her.
-Calm down.
-And Also I think there's something we need to talk about.
-What is it?
Noah sat down beside me and took my hand.

-That Daniel.
-Let's not talk about him...
-I want to kill him. He shouldn't have done anything of this to you.
-Noah, please...
He looked at me a bit worried and gave me a quick kiss.
-I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you.
-It's okay.
-I'll try to not be so impulsive.
-It's okay, I bet we have lots of secrets to tell each other yet.

Noah snatched the notebook from me and hugged me tightly.
-Let's go to sleep, you'll calm down.
I said while Noah put his head in my stomach and I played with his hair.
-Alright.