Bad dream

20𝘵𝘩 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩 1996

𝘏𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘺'𝘴 pov
I drive to the front of the house, I felt weird feeling, like somethings wrong. I got out of my car and started to reacher the door, and then I heard muffled yelling...? Was Michael arguing with someone? I hesitated for a while before knocking, but I still did it.

I waited a while for someone to open the door, but a weird thing is that the yelling stopped. I hope nothing happened to Michael, he had gone through a lot and still hasn't recovered. The door finally opened and I didn't expected to see what I see. The one who opppened the door was Daniel. An average high man with light brown hair and dark yellow eyes.
-Oh, Daniel, is Michael home?
-No, he's not.
-Are you sure? His car is here-
-Yes, I'm sure and he had gone to the store with a friend. Sorry, but I have to go.
-But-

He closed the door at my face. What happened to him? He used to be a good boyfriend and respectful towards others, mostly elders. Since the last two weeks he is acting weird and kind of rude.

I stood on a poarch not knowing what to do. Should I knock again? Or maybe get police? Or maybe just Daniel was arguing with someone on the phone and Michael actually met with a friend, but he never told me he had any friends, after all he has problems with making them and most of his time spends on practicing programming and his other hobbies.

I've decided to go to one of the neighbours - Destiny. I reached the door and knocked on them after a little while the door opened and she looked at me surprised.
-Hello Mr. Henry.
-Hello, can I ask something?
-Yes, and please come in.
-Thank you.
As I came in Destiny shut the door the door and lead me to living room to sit on the couch.
-Michael isn't home?
She asked and I looked at her.
-I think he is.
-Oh, then what did you wanted to ask?
-Did you heard Michael and Daniel arguing?
-Daniel... Ah! Michael's boyfriend, unfortunately I did, even more than once. They're arguing now?
-I think so. I was just at Michael's and I heard arguing.
-You know, I'm calling police.
-Why?
-It's actually 4th time this week and I told Daniel if they won't stop I'll call police.
-Oh god, I hope Mike won't get into any problems.
-Please, excuse me, I'll make the call.

And she did as she said. Stood up and walked to the kitchen where she had phone and made the call, telling the cops where we are and what's the issue.

We walked out to wait for the cops and after about 30 minutes they came.
We told them more details and they went to Mike's house door, but they hesitated.
-What are you waiting for?!
I yelled and they told me to stay quiet as one of them knocked on the door.

After a while the door was opened by Daniel. I could he when he saw the cops he got scared, but from what?
-Hello sir, we're sorry to disturb, but neighbours had been calling about yelling coming from this house.
-Oh, uh, my boyfriend hit his head and it just hurts him.
-Can we at least check on him if he's okay?
-There's no need.

The cops looked at each other and then at me and Destiny.
-Well, sorry, but seems like there's nothing.
-No! This guy must have done something to Michael! I've seen Mike having brushes on his hands!
-Ma'am please calm down and go to your house.
-No, I'm not going until you at least check the house!

The cop sighed and turned back to Daniel.
-Sir, can we check the house?
-But for what?
-To see if everything's okay.
-But there's no need to.
I could notice the cops get suspicious and have bad feeling. Just like I did. I hope Michael is okay.
-You need to check the house! He might have down something to Michael!
-I've done nothing you stupid bitch!
-Sir, please calm down.
-No! You want to check my house without any proof!

Daniel wanted to harm own of the cops, but they caught him and took him to police car, then walked inside and I did after them.
As they walked in they noticed Michael sitting on the floor with black eye and a big cut on his forehead.
-Michael!
One of them checked Michael as the other got his gun and began to look over the place.

-He is unconscious, but the scar hve to be sew. Can you take him to hospital sir?
-Yes.
-I'll help you to take him to your car.
The cop got some cloth and put it on the scar, then stood up and slowly helped Michael up and I helped him as we walked to my car where we sat Michael down.
-Go straight to hospital and we'll check the place, if we'll find anything will let you know sir.
-Alright, thank you.
Cop walked away to house and Destiny approached me.
-Henry! What's up with Mike?!
-He is unconscious and I have to drive him to hospital.
-Okay, let him know to get better?

***

𝘔𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘦𝘭'𝘴 pov

I've woke up from a bad dream. All sweaty I sat down on the bed and looked at clock which was next to the bed. 03:29 am. I've sat for a while and tried to calm down when I felt movement next to me. I looked and I realized I accidentally woke up Noah and he looked at me as he sat next to me.
-Darling, are you okay?
-Yeah, I just had a bad dream.
-

Aw, my poor baby.

Noah pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead. He layed down pulling me to him and put my head on his chest while stroking my hair gently.
-What was it about?
I sighed and haven't replied for a few seconds.
-Daniel...
-Don't worry it was just a dream.
Noah seemed to sound a bit jealous by the change in his voice.

I layed down next to him, then looked into Noah's eyes and smiled.
-What?
-You're jealous.
-I'm not, why would I about someone from the past?
I've in between Noah's legs and layed down on his body as he moaned quietly.
-You're jealous~
-Shut up Mike.
I chuckled and Noah grabbed my face and made me look at him meanwhile stroking my cheeks.

He stared into my eyes.
-I love you, you know?
I looked at him blushing a little bit, but fortunately it was dark and he couldn't see me properly.
-Mike?
I only chuckled and got my face closer to Noah's. I kissed him multiple times on different places on his face, while he was laughing quietly. Then I kissed him on the lips gently and he kissed me back.

-Let's go to sleep, shall we?
-Mhm.
I snuggled into Noah and he hugged me while stroking my hair.
-Goodnight Noah.
-Goodnight darling.