Metting Again

*Ennard's pov*
"I think you should grow up and talk with Michael"
"But I'm scared"
"Grow up"
"If I could I would do something to you"
"But you can't"
"Give me the control"
"No"
"Gah! You piss me off"
"I know"
Me and Noah had been pissing off each other.

"You know my scanning program said that Michael has lots of mental issues that he even goes to psychiatrist, so maybe after meeting you he'll get better"
"I don't know, what if he is dating someone"
"I can ask him"
"Do what you want"
"Okay"

I heard the door open and saw Michael.
-Why did you had to go?
-There was an issue in plex and I had to fix it.
-Oh, okay.

*Michael's pov*
I put keys on a shelf and started to take off my shoes.
-Mike, are you dating someone?
His question got me shocked a little. Why would he ask me that?
-Uh, no, I'm not, why?
-I just want to know you better, I guess.
-Oh, but why would you ask about that in the first place?
-I don't know.
-Okay then, I'll be right back.
I went to my bedroom and took off my working blouse and put on a sweater, then I went back downstairs.
As I got there I noticed Ennard looking at my, let's call it music  corner where my piano and guitars were.
-Something wrong, Enn?
-You're a musician?
-Yeah, I play sometimes when I have nothing to do.
He kept looking like some creep. He looked at me as I sat down near him on the floor.
-How did you learned?
-My older brother taught me, then I've been going to private lessons for some time.
Ennard looked at me and I looked at him confused why is he looking at me like that.
-Why are you looking at me like that?
-You don't look dead.
-Oh, that's because I'm using an illusion disc. It makes me look alive like now to not scare more people when I walk out.
-How does that work?
-I don't actually know even if I made them, I'm just happy they work.
-Oh, you seriously made them yourself?
-Yeah, it took me a while, but I finally did it.
-Woah, that's cool.
-I guess.
-How do you look without it?
-Just like a rooting corpse.

*Ennard's pov*
Michael had been getting more interesting. Suddenly Noah took control.
"Why did you do that?"
"I want to see Michael, if that's him"
"And?"
"It's him... I want to get him back..."
"Oh"
"But what if he don't miss me and his love was just a lie?"
"If it was why would he accept your proposal?
"For money, as a doctor I would probably get a big money"
"You always were so pessimistic"
"I'm just scared..."
"No, you're being pessimistic"
And again the silent treatment.
"I'll tell him about you"
"What?! No!"
"Why not? If you love him you'll just be crying over him like all over these years, you're in pain"
"Just don-!"
I took back control and looked at Michael.
"You fucker! Don't tell h-!"
-Michael, there's something I think you should know.
-What is it?
-Your ex-lover, Noah, possess me.
-W-What?...
-Since the day I killed him.
Michael looked weird, like shocked and sad, it kinda made me worried. He started crying. Why was he crying?
Did I made the wrong choice by telling him?
-Why are you crying?
-I-is i-it tr-rue?
-Yes, he's just scared.
"ENNARD YOU FUCKING IDIOT!"
Then he started to cry more.
-What's wrong?
-H-He is-s scare-ed of-f m-me?
-That you don't love him.
-B-But-t I d-do... I-I acce-ept-ted his p-propos-sal...
-he's just weird.
Michael wiped his tears and looked at me.
-C-can h-he come to m-me?
-I'll ask, but I don't know if you'll be able to see him.
-I-I wan-nt to ta-alk.
"You heard it, Noah, get out to him"
"But-"
"No buts, get out, at least I'll have some control"
He went silent again.
"Stop with all these silent treatments and talk with him"
"...Fine..."

*Michael's pov*
It was taking Ennard a while, but I was waiting to at least talk with Noah. But is he really scared of me? Why? Why would he be? Why ould he think that I didn't loved him? I did, a lot... And I still do... After some minutes I saw a figure next to Ennard and after I while I realized it was Noah.
-N-Noah...
He looked scared... And all over blood.
-Ennard, c-could you g-give us some time? Vents are u-up.
Ennard got into vents and I heard him moving. I looked at Noah and he was looking down on the floor. I waited a while to calm down.
-Noah, you don't have to be scared.
He looked at me. And got a little closer to me. The temperature in the room got lower as it hit my body. I tried to touch Noah, but I couldn't.
-I'm a poltergeist, Michael, you know you can't touch me, but I can you.
He said while putting my hair behind my ear.
-I can touch anyone and anything, but nobody can touch me.
-I know...
I looked at Noah and I really wanted to touch him, to be with again, forever.
-Maybe something will help.
-Something?
-Yes, follow me.
I stood up and started to walk to my office and Noah as well. I entered the room and looked through shelfs looking for a small disc. After a while of searching I found it and gave it to Noah hoping it'll help. He took and looked at it.
-What is this?
-That's an illusion disc.
-What does it do?
-Try it, put it on your cheek and turn it on.
Noah hesitated, but did it, but nothing happened. I was so fucking disappointed and wanted to cry, but it worked and Noah looked alive. He looked at his hands and then at me.
I looked at him and wanted to touch his cheek. It worked. I placed my hand on his cheek.
-Michael?
-Yes?
-Can I?
-Absolutely.
Noah put his hands on my hips and pulled me closer and looked me in the eyes. I put my hands and his shoulders and waited impatiently for his next move. Noah kissed me gently and I felt my eyes getting teary.
-I missed you, a lot, like fucking a lot.
-I missed you too, Noah.
We kissed again, passionately and I felt tears on my cheek. We pulled away and Noah looked at me.
-Why are you crying?
-I-I'm so happy
Noah wiped my tears and kissed me again. I put my hand on his head and we kissed intensely. Noah pulled me even closer and moved to my neck.
-N-Noah
Noah kissed me again and looked at me.
-Ennard told me you still have the ring
-Of course, I do
Noah smiled at me, took my hands and kissed them, then looked at them.
-Yeah, you still have
He looked at me again and kissed me again.
-Let's go, I'll give you some clothes
I took Noah's hands and took him to bedroom. I looked through clothes and found some blue jeans and a white shirt with black hoodie and gave them to Noah and he started to change. I lay down on bed and waited for him to change. After he was done, he layed down next to me and kissed me one more time. Then he layed down next to me and pulled me onto his torso. I cuddled into him and he stroked my hair as I slowly drove to sleep.

*Ennard's pov*
Yes! Finally! I'll be alone and Noah won't be bullying me eveyday. I'll just leave them be sleeping.