Small Fight♥︎

𝘕𝘰𝘢𝘩'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷
It's already 9:32 am and I've been awake for about 2 hours and Mike still haven't woke up. I'm starting to get impatient.
I've decided to wake up Mike and I don't really care if he'll be mad at me.

I've walked upstairs and to bedroom where Mike was sleeping.
-Darling, wake up.
No response. I got on bed and looked at Mike.
-Mikey, wake up it's 9 am.
Yet again he didn't answered me. I swear this guy could sometimes sleep for a whole next week.

I sat on Michael's legs and looked at him.
-Michael, wake up it's 9.
He didn't answered me again, so I had to wake him up or make him stop ignoring me.

I've hold Micheals chin and opened his mouth a little and got closer to his face.
-Do you want me to do it?
And again he didn't answered me. Seems like he is still sleeping, but it won't last much longer.

I licked Mike's lips and nothing.
No move, no sound.
I kissed him gently and waited a while, but seems like it didn't worked out too. I kissed Michael more passionately, but he still didn't move.
-Mike, don't make me go further.

He didn't responded. I begin to kiss him intensly and agressive and after a while he woke up and gently pushed me away.
-N-Noah, what are you doing?
-I was waking you up, but seems like you did just now. Good morning handsome.

He looked at me and I at him as he smiled.
-What?
-Please continue.
-No.
-Why?
-Because you were ignoring me.
-I was sleeping!
-But still.

Michael put his hand in my hair and pulled them causing me to moan and kissed my neck.
-F-Fuck Mike, I see somebody's in a mood.
He chuckled on my skin making me  shiver a little. He threw me on the bed beside him, stood up and started walking to the door.

-Where are you going?
-It's just a start of the day, isn't it?
And Mike went out leaving me here.
I layed down and smiled while thinking of what happened just a little while ago.

𝘔𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘦𝘭'𝘴 pov
I went to bathroom to take a shower. I went in and started to undress, then walked into shower and started to shower.

After I was done I put on my pajama pants and looked at myself in the mirror.
-Should I shave?
I've been thinking for a while, but decided to do it, after all I haven't shaved for like 3 days and I look homeless. That's not how I'm supposed to look like, I need to look beautiful for babe.

I walked to the sink, done my morning routine then put my hair into a low bum and begin with shaving.

After I was done with everything I put on my shirt and went downstairs to living room. I took my sketchbook and pencil, turned on news on TV and started to draw some doodles.

In a couple of minutes I heard a loud bang right behind me. I looked and it was Ennard.
-What happened?
-I've fallen down...
He painted up and I looked. That's when I realized Ennard had fallen down from vent.

Seems like it was that loud that Noah came and looked so confused from seeing Ennard on the floor.
-What hahppened?
-Ennard fall from the vent.
-I only came here because he just had fallen while I thought he done something to you?
I chuckled meanwhile Ennard had gotten up.
-You don't have to be so rude Noah.
-Nobody asked you Ennard.
-Can you stop fighting?
They gave each other last glances, then Ennard went back to vent and I sat down at my old place.

Noah sat down beside me and kissed my cheek.
-How about we'll go on a walk later?
-Do I want to?
-Yes, you do.
-I don't know.
-But we'll go.
-But-
Noah grabbed my chin and smashed his lips onto mine. After a couple of seconds he pulled away and looked at me.