Birthday ♥︎

𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
I've got woken up with light kisses on my cheeks. Then got pulled into a tight hug.

M: Noah...?

He kissed my neck a couple of times, and put his hand under my shirt and stroke my torso. He slowly made his way down.

M: N-Noah, not now.

He pulled me even closer and put his hand in my pants. I looked at his hand and immediately grabbed it.
It's not Noah, the hand is white.

I got on top of that person and stopped their moves. I'm shocked. It's Daniel.

M: How did you get here? What have you done to Noah?!

D: He left.

M: What?

D: He left you. Like everyone else.

M: He wouldn't. He loves me.

D: He left you. Like your friends, family, lovers.

M: No! He wouldn't! I love him and he loves me!

D: He left you. Like everyone else. You're alone. You have nobody, except for me.

I hit him in the eye and I heard a scream which got me out of trance.

N: Mike! Calm down!

I looked at Noah whose eye is bleeding.

M: Oh my god! Are you okay?!

N: I'll be okay. But what happened?

M: Nothing.

I took his hand, and lead him to the kitchen. He took cold meat from the fridge and press it against the punch.

M: I'm so so so sorry babe.

N: It's okay, no worries, I'll be okay. Just some days and it'll be like normal.

M: Please don't be mad.

N: I'm not, but what happened?
Why did you punch me?

I stayed silent for a moment as he looked at me still pressing the meat on his eye.

M: I think I might be hallucinating or something like that. Or maybe having nightmares.

N: Why do you think that?

M: It's the reason why I punched you.

N: Can you tell me about it?

M: I guess so. It was I think hallicination with Daniel. He was touching me like you do so-

N: I did was touching you.

M: But you weren't there, it was Daniel.

N: Have you thought about talking to a psychiatrist about it?

M: But I did was going to psychiatrist before.

N: After my death, probably not after dating this fucker.

M: Not really. Do you think I should start going again?

N: Maybe it won't help with the issue for 100%, because the issue here is this bitch, but at least you might get better. And not beat me up anymore...

M: I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!

N: I already said it's okay. Don't worry. Can you tell me how it looks like?

He took off the meat and I looked at it.

M: Oh fuck...

N: Is it that bad?