New Roses

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺

𝘕𝘰𝘢𝘩'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷
As I was making late breakfast at 12:43 pm I felt hands wrap around my torso and head being laid on my shoulder

N: Morning handsome.

M: My ass hurts.

N: Good, that's my revenge.

M: But I enjoyed it, expect when you were teasing me on phone.

N: Shut the fuck up you flirty bitch.

M: I wasn't flirting!

N: You were with someone that wasn't m- A-Ah~

He interrupted me by squeezing my dick.

M: Don't be bitchy babe.

N: I-I'm not.

He hugged me by my waist. I tried to reconcentrate on cooking as Mikey was looking at what I was doing.

M: That's kinda making me upset that I can't taste your cooking anymore.

N: Yeah, I rememeber how you used to like it.

M: Well, I could eat it, but inside of there's now only space.
But at least I'm skinny as fuck and I don't have to waste more money on food than for my fat ass.

He said and grabbed my ass.

N: Excuse me I'm not a fat ass. I weigh only about 176 lbs (80kg). It's an average weight for my height.

M: And I'm 138 lbs (63 kg).

N: I wonder why.

M: Yeah me too babe.

I continued cooking as Mikey sat down on the stool not letting go of my waist.

N: Mikey can you let go? I have to finish cooking.

M: Fine.

He let go of me and watched me as I continued til I was done.
_________________________

We cuddled on a couch while we watched news on TV. Michael started to play with my fingers.

N: Mikey will you be able to stay home alone?

M: Why's that?

N: Terry called and asked if I can come to the studio today to start recording.

M: My ass still hurts, but I guess I could.

N: Are you sure?

M: Yes.

N: Well then I'll be going at 3 pm.

M: Okay.

N: I won't be home for maybe 4 hours.

M: Okay.

Mike tried to not smile, but failed.

N: So now you'll be happy that I won't be home?

M: I'm not happy, I'm legitly crying that you won't be home with me.

N: Right, let's keep with that.

He chukled and cuddle into me.

N: I'll just ignore it.

M: Aw don't be upset.

He pecked my lips a few times.

M: After all I spent the whole week with you and you destroyed my ass yesterday.

N: And it won't be the last time.
________________________________

𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘦'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷
I was in the bedroom drawing some doodles since I didn't had anything else to do.
Suddenly I head a knock on the front door. Of course with hesitate I went to open them.

I looked around at the outset, but nothing only snow on which were somones foot prints. At the door there also was a letter. That's strange. That person could just put it in the mailbox.

I took it and closed the door then locked it. I opened it and read it, but there were only dates. I don't remeber if something happened on these days.
But they were from the 1995. The only day I remember that happened that year was my grandpa's funeral, but there wasn't that date. But yes that's also the year when I was with Daniel. Was it from him? But I thought he gave up since he didn't done anything for about 2 weeks. Maybe it's just a misunderstood?

I torn the letter and went to kitchen were I throw it into a trashbin.
At this point I won't do anything else about it. I'm slowly getting fed up with all this shit.
I went back upstairs and continued doing what I was before, but I took headphones, put them on and played music in MP3 player.

After a few minutes I noticed a door handle was moving and I thought it was Noah, but it's 5 pm. That's when Ennard came in fitting his head on the door frame, but not doing anything about it like a normal animatronic.
It actually made me laughed a bit and took off the headphones.

E: What are you laughing of Afton?

M: Nothing, sorry.

E: Well there's a human creature at the door.

M: Who?

E: I don't know, but they have something.

M: I'll go get it.

I went again and opened the door.

°: Oh finally, I have a package for Michael Afton-Smight.

M: Sorry, that's me.

°: I see you have a secret admirer.

M: Yeah...

He gave me red roses as I signed papers and he said goodbye then walked away. I locked the door ndd walked to kitchen once again. I put the flowers on the counter and took a vase as I poured water into it and put the flowers in it.

I noticed a note in them. I took it and it said "𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦".
They must be from Noah as he calls me everytime handsome. I smiled and put them near the window.
___________________________

After 2 more hours Noah finally came back home. I went to him and jumped on him as he pulled me into a kiss which lasted a few long seconds.

M: Were the flowers from you?

N: What flowers?

M: When you were out a deliveryman came and gave me flowers. There was a note which said for the most handsome, so I thought they're from you.

N: For fuck sake! where are they?

M: I put them in the kitchen.

He went there, took them and went to boiler room and throw them in the boiler as he watched them burn.

M: You didn't had to do that.

N: That fucker won't be sending you any gifts. If he can't give up on you then I'll make him.

M: Noah calm down.

I came up to him and hugged him from behind.

M: It's not like anyone's going to steal me from you.

N: I know, but firstly he hurts you so bad and now he wants you back just because his dumb ass went to therapy not even thinking about your feelings.

M: But now I'm back with you and I'm not planning on changing you for somebody else.

N: Don't be such a sweet ass if you don't want me to fuck you while your ass still hurts.

M: Only sex in minds of people these days.

N: You were the one who started it.

M: It's not like you're complaining about it.

N: Because I'm not, I'm extremely happy with who I have.

M: Me too.

I pecked his lips and I took his hand and walked with him to the living room and sat down on the couch.

M: Don't do anything stupid.

N: Don't worry, I'll just make him stop.

M: Just don't do anything stupid.

N: I'll try.