Unexpected Seeing

𝘔𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘦𝘭'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷
I've got woken up by empty space next to me. I got out from under the blanket and looked around.

M: Noah? Seems like he woke up already.

I looked at clock and it's 9:52 am.
After minutes of hesitation I got out of bed and stretched, then I put on some shorts and a T-shirt.
Like usually I went to look for Noah downstairs, but he wasn't there.

I noticed a note on a kitchen counter.
I walked to it and read.

"𝘐 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘰𝘵𝘴, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘯 2 𝘰𝘳 3 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴. 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘕𝘰𝘢𝘩"

While reading I didn't noticed that Ennard was standing in front of me and looking at the paper too.

E: Micheal?

M: Ennard! You scared me.

E: Sorry, I guess. But I wanted to ask if you go to work today.

M: No, but I go tomorrow, why are you asking?

E: I'll be honest, I need a break from you two rabbits.

M: Why rabbi- O-OH.

E: If I didn't had self shut I would probably die.

M: But you can't die.

E: Don't change topics Eggs.

M: The fuck? Don't call Eggs.

E: I'll call you whatever I want.

M: Whatever. How do you even want me to get you there?

E: We can do the same way how I escaped from Circus.

M: I think not, it hurts so bad.

E: Then find other way or get with it.

M: Why am I supposed to do that? You're the one who wants to go back there.

E: Don't even think forever, these animatronics aren't funny and you wouldn't got woken up for several nights from time to time by me.

M: I hate that you're right. Well, I'll go out and think about it.

E: Alright.

He went back into the vents as I went to corridor and noticed car keys aren't on shelf.

M: Right, Noah went to meet with these idiots. I guess I have to go other way.

I went back to bedroom and changed.
______________________________________

I went to garage and opened the gate.
I wonder if it'll work.
I've got my motorcycle out and took off my jacket. I checked if everything is good, and look, even gas is almost full.

M: How much years it has it been since our last ride? Let's see if you even start.

I slide the key in and started it.
At first the motorcycle didn't wanted to start, but after 3rd try it did.

I put on my jacket, gloves and helmet and started to ride. At first not too fast to see if I remember how.
But it's like a bike if you learn how to ride it you don't forget for the rest of your life, or I guess afterlife.
____________________________

I'm in Salt Lake caught by traffic light, I looked around and noticed some people talking and pointing me out.
Are motorcycles not as popular as before?

I mean I usually go to work at night, restaurant is also away from big city and I don't spend as much time as I used to in here when I was a teenager and lots of people had motorcycle or something like that.