Pool Day

𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
Standing and smoking on a porch like I usually do after waking up, I'm kinda happy I grew up to moment that usually when I didn't had work the prevoius night, I wake up by myself at 6-7 am like it is 7:49 am, young neighbours kids don't scream in happiness, because they still have school, but I know it'll change soon, school year is going to end soon and kids will have summer break.

Standing in breeze I felt hands wrap around my stomach and a kiss being placed on my shoulder. I smiled and looked behind me.
-Morning Noah.
-Good morning darling.
-How was your sleep?
-Stop getting out of bed before me.
-Nah.
Noah groand and I chuckled.
We stood there for a while meanwhile I was almost done with my cigarette.
-So what would like my prince to do today?
-Just stay home, I don't feel like going anywhere mostly when I don't get to work today.
-You don't?
-Nope and for the following week.
-Yes! Whole week of sex!
I looked at Noah with my mouth dropped.
-What the fuck Noah!
I laughed and he laughed too.

I turned around and looked at Noah as he put his hands behind my back. He gave me a quick kiss and walked back inside as I stubbed cigarette and throw it away to small thrash can that was on the porch. I walked inside and got his hands on my guitar, but I didn't made any problem of it, I really like when Noah plays guitar. I sat down next to him and listened to him while I took my notebook and a pencil from the table and started to draw.

After about 20 minutes there was a knock on the front door. And Ennard even got curious to look out of the vents by sticking his head out.
-You were expecting someone?
-No. I'll go get it.
"Ennard get in the vents."
When Ennard went back in, I opened the door and saw my neighbor from beside, Kristy.
-Good morning, Michael, I'm so sorry for coming so early, but I have a problem with my car, could you look at it?
-Morning and that's okay, what seems to be the problem?
-I'm not sure, but I saw a puddle on the ground under my car.
-I can look at it, just give me a second.
-Alright, then I'll be on my yard.
-Okay.
I walked in to Noah who was looking curious.
-It's neighbor, she asked if I can look at her car.
-So you're going.
-Yeah, I'll be back in a while.

While I was already looking for the issue Kristy asked me something I wouldn't expect.
-So who's that boy?
-What boy?
-That one you spend lots of time with and stopped walking out of home, but if you do then with him or to work.
-Eh?
-Oh, don't be silly, Mike, the one that's like your heigh, darker skin, dark red hair also blue eyes.
-Oh, Noah.
-If that's what his name is.
-Well he like lives with me.
-Ohh, then that explains why you spend so much time with him.
-And I'm done, I don't know how, but somehow water got inside of your car.
-Water?
-Yes, maybe it got there wile you were washing the car.
-No, it was my baby niece she poured water in there.
-Damn, then try not letting it happen again.
-Well thank you Michael.
-No problem, I'll be going back.
-Have a nice day.
-You too.

𝙽𝚘𝚊𝚑'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
While I was playing Mike kneel next to me and and poke my cheek with his nose, then he kissed my cheek.
-And what was the issue?
-Her niece poured water into her car.
-I would kill.
-Oh, shut up.
-Make me.
Mike looked me in the eyes and got a little closer to my face. I closed my eyes, but then Mike put his hand on my face.
-The fuck? You were supposednto kiss me.
-I'm not supposed to do shit.
I put down the guitar and looked at Mike. He wanted and started to run away, but I pulled him onto my laps by his hips. He looked at me and put his head on my shoulder as I stroke his hair.

After a while I felt Michael kiss my neck.
-Darling?
-Hm?
-What are you doing?
He looked at me and kissed me and I kissed him back with pleasure.
-How about we'll go for a swim?
-You want to?
-Yeah, it's 89 degrees.
-Alright then go, I'll come soon.
-Okay.
Michael got up and walked to bedroom. I stood up and put everything on its place and turned everything off.