Another Chance

𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚢'𝚜 pov
As soon as Gaby showed me the way to her apartment we talked things out and got to know each other better since we were supposed to live together now.

Around 3 pm Gaby took me shopping, she doesn't have much clothes herself as well as me, and we might get even closer.

We got to the shopping centre, she parked her car, then we walked inside and begun our shopping day. All the time I was asking her if it's okay if she pays for the stuff, but she was all the time replying "I had pay day a couple of days ago" and "I have money to pay for your stuff babygirl".

I didn't know that Gaby is very entertaining and spending time with her is enjoyable. After a few hours of walking around and buying stuff we decided to get something to eat. We got our meals and found seats, I've hesitating and Gaby seemed to notice that.

G: Are you okay?

S: Yes, it's just that it's been ages since I've had last meal.

G: We actually had an issue like this but with time you'll get used to it. Don't think of anything negative about yourself, normal people won't even notice you're something they wouldn't expect. Just live normally, you know like another chance from life, or more like from Mike.

Before I took a bite I hesitated for few more minutes.

G: If you don't eat I'll feed you.

S: Please do mo-

I sit there awkwardly rethinking my life decisions while Gaby stared at me like at some psychopath.

G: Stacy, your brother wouldn't be happy.

S: He hates women.

G: I know he does but calling women mom randomly?

S: Yes.

She laughed at me and continued to eat. She then took my fork and got some food with it.

G: Say ahh.

I looked at her while she hold the fork and put it in my mouth and eat the food while she smiled at me and pet my head.

G: See? It wasn't that hard.

I sat there in silence after eat in my first bite of food after years. I laid down on the table and wanted to cry.

G: Aw Stacy, don't cry, it's okay.

She pet my head again.

S: It's just been so long...

G: I know, I had the same reaction. There's no need to cry for.

I sat back up in the chair as she seemed quiet shocked and laughed.

G: You seriously cried? Damn Stacy.

My face begun to get redder a little from embarrassment...

S: Sorry... Well tell me how the band goes.

G: With pleasure!
___________________________________

𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙽𝚘𝚊𝚑'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

While Mike went out to work for morning shift I was with Stacy on a walk since she wanted to talk with me and spend some time.

We walked around our local park for maybe 10 minutes without saying a word before we decided to sit down and look at a pond. And we sat there for some minutes in silence too then she spoke.

S: Can I ask you a question?

N: Of course, I'm listening.

S: Have you found out what happened to parents after those days?