Old Friend

𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
I've got woken up by Noah shaking me excitedly. When I finally opened my eyes I saw him smiling at me.

M: What the fuck Noah...

N: I need to tell you something!

I rub my eyes as I feel slight pain in my back.

M: Okay, what is it then?

N: I was on a walk when you were still sleeping around 3 or 4 am and I found out where Stacy is! I talked with Gaby for advise since she's a woman and she was also excited to see her again and even said that Stacy could live with her if I get her back.

I look at Noah a little surprised and confused, but also a bit happy.

M: Really?

N: Yeah!

M: So I guess you would like me to give you a disc?

N: That too, but later.

M: Alright... But I have a question why the fuck you were on a walk at 3 or 4 am?

N: Oh, I couldn't sleep, and I didn't wanted to wake you up.

As I hear him say this something hits me. I look at the clock on a nightstand and it says 8:21 am.

M: Wait, did you just came back?

N: Maybe, maybe not.

M: What the fuck have you been doing all these hours?

N: Oh, um... Stuff...

I sigh and lay back down as he snuggles into me making me chuckle.

M: You have ADHD that I don't know about or something and it just shows up?

N: I don't have ADHD, these are just effects of being friends with your stupid brother.

I brush my hand through his hair as he lays his head on my chest and hugs me.

N: Can I actually ask how these discs work? I've been curious for some time now.

I think for a second before answering him, but I can't come up with anything.

M: To be honest I don't know. After some time of looking like a whole zombie I just got sick of it, and wanted to be like other humans again. You know I wanted to be normal again... Expect that I'll be young forever now, unless I'll change the settings. So I designed these discs and to my surprise they actually work. Well as you noticed they run out of some kind of battery and just stop working after some time of using them.

As I tell him this whole monologue he stares at me with loving eyes and curiousity. After I finished he kept staring at me and wag his legs rapidly.
He pecked my lips and played with my hair.

N: You always were so smart Mikey. It's so hot.

M: How long did you actually had a crush on me?

N: A... A crush on you?

M: Yeah, how old were you when you actually got a crush on me?

Noah went silent for a while he seems to be trying to remember or doesn't want to say at all.

M: Noah?

N: I don't remember. And I thought it was just a childhood crush...

M: Meanwhile it's our 6th year together.

N: What do you mean 6th?

M: Before you died we've been dating for 5 years and now for a year.

N: Shut up it wasn't 5, it was 2 or 3.