Grumpy

𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
I woke up and Noah was still sleeping. I kissed his cheek and got out of bed, dressed up and quietly as possible went downstairs.

I went out and layed on the wall while taking out box of cigarettes out of my pocket and a lighter. I put one cigarette in my mouth and lit it up, putting back the box. I dragged and walked to mail box, opened it and took the mail. I looked at the letters and one of them wasn't addressed. I opened it and read it.

I stood shocked and embarrassed. It was from our neighbour. She wrote in it that it was hard for her to decide if to write it or not. She said that she doesn't care about what we do in our house, but I'm being so fucking loud that she can clearly hear me in her house.

Oh my god. I mean sex is normal in people's live, but am I seriously that loud? Oh fuck. What to do about it? The only thing I can do is to try to be quieter.

I throw the cigarette on the ground and step on it, then walked back inside. I smelt food, so that means Noah is awake. I put down the letters on coffee table and walked to kitchen and he was there and seems like he didn't noticed me.

I walked and hugged him from behind and I could tell he got scared a little.
-What are you making?
-Just breakfast, grilled cheese.
-That's disappointing that I can't taste your cooking anymore and you just make my bills higher.
Noah chuckled.
-You still love me, a lot.
-That's sadly true.
He took my hand and kissed it.
I hugged Noah tighter.
-Something's wrong?
-No, I'm just hugging you. Unless you want.
-I do want.

I stayed there not saying anything and Noah was finishing. I let go off of him and walked to living room, there sitting down on the couch.
After some minutes Noah came to me and sat down, but without food.
-What did you do with the food?
-I ate it.
-Already?
-Yeah.
-Then go brush your teeth because I want a kiss, but I can't.
-Why not?
-I just can't, don't ask about it.

Noah ruffled my hair and walked to bathroom. I layed down on the couch waiting for him to come back, thinking if I should tell him about the letter from our neighbor.

Noah came back and sat down on the couch again and confused looked at the table. He reached for mail and looked through it and like me getting more confused about the letter that wasn't addressed.

I put my head on his thigh as he began to read and stroke my hair.
-Ohh~ Someone's being too loud~
He teased and looked at me.
-Shut up.
He chuckled and put down the mail.
-You know maybe she likes it, but doesn't admit it.
-If she would, she wouldn't write a letter to us about it.
-Maybe she's just acting like that to not seem so suspicious and just lives like nothing ever happened.
-Oh, shut up,
-What do you want to watch?
-I don't know, maybe a movie or maybe I'll just go to sleep.
-I noticed you sleep more than before.
-I've always sleeped a lot, but now it's because I don't have organs and I can't eat or drink so sleep is my only way to get energy.
-But why so much? Sleeping in night can give you energy too and you should spend time with me instead of sleeping in the morning.
-It might be from usually having night shifts Noah. And maybe issues.
-My poor babe.
-I'm not complaining, I don't want to take care of everything in day time.
-But now you slept in the night.
-Shut up Noah.

I hugged Noah's waist.
-I've been thinking what's your relationship with a Ennard even knowing that, you know...Edward...made him.
-Let's not talk about them. After all these years I've decided that whenever people ask about my family I'll tell them that I had a sister and we were orphans that we lived with grandparents or aunt.
-For real?
-Yes.
-Okay, I'll respect it, but I still want to know your relationship with Ennard.
-It's not that bad. It took us long time to get used to each other, but we see. how made it. I think he is a bit scared of me.
-An animatronic scared of you?
-Yeah or something, because when he saw you he wasn't aggressive towards you and he usually is towards others and even the other animatronics that were there.
-Huh, Weird, he should be like he is.
-Maybe it's because he knows you're important to me.
-Mhm.
-Such a sleepyhead. Well, I'll be going out today.
-Where?
-Just somewhere.
-Can I go?
-No.
-Why? You've been going out somewhere and don't even want to tell me anything.
-That's a secret, darling.