Stranger

Mike's pov
As the night turned into morning, I got woken up by a weird feeling like biting on my toes. I sat down on the bed and looked down on my feet. To my surprise there was a cat.

I looked at Noah and he was still sleeping. I shook him softly to wake him up. He groaned and turned around.

M: Noah, wake up. A cat is here.

He looked over his shoulder.

N: A cat?

He sat down on the bed quiet shocked and sleepy. We looked at each other as the cat laid in bed.

M: Did you forget to close the window?

N: Maybe.

M: And what are we supposed to do now with it?

N: Guess it's ours now.

I looked at him as he began to play with the cat. I always knew he's a cat dad, but it might be someone's who lost it.

M: I think we should check around the neighborhood if someone didn't lost it.

N: We'll say it died and it'll be with us.

M: You're fucked in the head.

N: You always knew that.

He chuckled as he took the cat into his arms and cradled it like a baby. I let out a sigh.

M: I'm not letting you keep it until we don't make sure it doesn't belong to anyone.

N: You're just a hater.

M: Yeah, I know. After all I don't believe in your success, right?

N: Yeah, and that's why you deserve a lesson.

Noah pulled me close to him and smashed his lips on mine. After a few, longer seconds I tried to pull away, but instead he wrapped his arm around my shoulders, squeezed my cheeks and deepened the kiss. His tongue found it's way inside my mouth, and "fucked" me with it until he was satisfied.

I pushed him away and looked at him with a soft blush on my face. A smirk appeared on his.

N: What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?

M: Oh, shut up.

I rolled my eyes and got up from the bed, Noah chuckled.

●●●

2 days later

Noah's pov
I walked back home from shopping. As I made my way through the streets of our neighborhood my attention was caught by a poster. It said about a missing cat which looked like the one that got into our house.

I didn't want to give it back, but Mike's words run through my mind. I let out a deep sigh knowing we'll have to give it back. To be honest it kind of upset me since I got kinda attached to the cat now.

●●●

Mike's pov
As I was in bathroom shaving, I heard Noah come into the house. After a few minutes, I was done and walked to Noah; his face shown he's upset and sad.

M: What's up with you?

He didn't answered at first and just fidgeted with his fingers. I walked up and sat down next to him.

M: What's wrong, Noah?

N: I just... I saw a poster about one of the neighbor's missing cat...

M: And it's the one that got into the house?

N: Yeah...

M: Great, then we'll have to give it back.

He looked up at me from his fingers.

N: Do we have to?

M: Yes, Noah, it's not ours. Maybe someday we'll get one.

Noah nodded but still sad. Before standin up I kissed his forehead to comfort him at least just a little.

●●●

Few days later

After giving back the cat to its owners Noah was upset a little since he got quiet attached to it.

One day after waking up around 3 pm I saw Noah in the kitchen probably making lunch for himself or something. I walked up to him to see what's and how's he doing. His sadness didn't left him even though it's been a couple of days since we gave back the cat. I sat down on a stool before him and watched his movements as Noah didn't looked at me as if I wasn't there.

M: Noah, what's going on with you?

N: Nothing.

He answered emotionless, but with a pang of sadness. I groaned softly then walked to him. My hand stroke his back slowly for comfort.

M: Don't be mad nor sad, darling, the cat already had owners, but one day we'll get one too.

My hand moved to his cheek and stroke it softly. Noah looked at me with his puppy, sad eyes.

N: You promise?

M: Yes, just not now, I'm kinda low on money.

N: Alright.

He grabbed my hand and placed a kiss on it, then cuddled into me. My hands wrapped around Noah's head and stroke his hair softly and comfortably.

Eventually as the day progressed and eventually turned into heavy rain. I sat on a couch and watched tv on low volume while Noah cuddled into me and slept.

With passing time my eyes also began to get heavy as sleepiness run through my body.

--------------------------------------------------------

Words: 837