Noah's Secret Outs

𝙼𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚕'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
I woke up and looked at the clock, it's 9:38 am. I stood up with a little pain, but not so much to not be able to do my everyday work.
I walked to living room and sat on the couch. Enjoy was there as well, but no sign of Noah.
-Enny, where's Noah?
-He said he has to do something, but he'll be back soon.
-He didn't said where?
-No.
-Damn.
-But he said he should be back between 10-11.
I gowned in annoyance that it'll take a while for him to come back.
-Do you go to work today?
-Yeah, but I have first shift today so I'm going earlier.
-Okay.
-Good thing that you have intelligence so I can talk to someone.
-You're lucky, Eggs.
-Michael, my name is Michael or for short call me Mike.
-I'll try my best eg- Mike.
-Good, you're doing great.
-Thanks.
I turned on TV to watch something.

After a while of searching there wasn't anything to watch, so I decided to watch news.

Ennard came closer and sat down on the floor next to couch. I looked at him as I think he was watching TV. He was so intelligent for an animatronic.
-Ennard you're watching TV?
-Yes, I'm trying to know something more about humans.
-Oh, I hope you're not planing anything.
-No, just trying to get to know about you more.
-Mhm.

I focused on watching TV again, but if I was there with ennard I wanted to ask him.
-Hey, Enny?
-Yes?
-Why were you calm towards me? And I guess why are you now?
-Noah had been telling me about you since long time and described your look very detailed, so I guess you're very important to him.
I blushed a little at Ennard's response.
Do I really mean that much to Noah?
I smiled and focused on TV.

After about 10 minutes I layed down on the couch still watching TV.
-I'm so boooored.
-You don't have anything to do?
-No...
I looked around and took my notebook and pencil from table and started to draw some doodles.

𝙴𝚗𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚍'𝚜 pov
While watching the tv Michael took something from table that was in front of him. I watched him as he started to do something.
-What are you doing?
-Drawing.
-What are you drawing?
-I don't know, just doodles.
I watched Michael as he was doing it more.

I got closer to see better what is he doing. I wanted to know what is he drawing at the moment. I wanted to understand people better, but I didn't known it would be hard, but at lease I have Noah and Mike to watch what they're doing.

𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
While drawing Ennard was coming closer, seems like he is interested in what am I doing. For an animatronic he has a lot higher intelligence than other.

After around 30 minutes I felt myself drove off to sleep. I rubbed my eyes and yawned.
-Are you okay?
-Yeah, just a bit sleepy, but I'll be okay.
I said and continued drawing. I layed down on the couch and continued to draw in laying position.

𝙴𝚗𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚍'𝚜 pov
While I was watching Michael from behind when he was drawing, I noticed his hands were puttinf down the book, when suddenly the book fall on the floor just like Mike's hand. I stood up and walked to look at him. I assume he just fall asleep, after all he said he is sleepy. I decided to go in to vents to not disturb Michael's beauty sleep, mostly that he is going to work tonight.

After around another 20 minutes the  door opened. I looked through the vents and it was Noah. He wasn't smiling or anything, he had his usual neutral face, but I knew he was happier than before he came out.
I wonder what made him happy.
Was it somebody else?

𝙽𝚘𝚊𝚑'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
When I stood in the doorway of living room I was kinda confused why the tv was turned on if there was no one?
I walked closer to get remote control, but then I noticed Michael sleeping on the couch. I smiled and took a blanket and put it on Mike. Seems like he had such a pleasing night. I kissed Mike's head, took the remote and changed the channel to music and turned the sound down and walked to kitchen to make something to eat, something fast and easy, so sandwiches. They're one of the easiest things to make.

I took everything I needed and began to make.
"I have a question."
"What's up, En?"
"If I killed you then doesn't that mean that your organs are supposed to be damaged and you're not supposed to be able to eat?"
"You didn't really damaged my organs, of course I have a big ass scar on my back, but I died of bleed out."
"But you're dead, so why are eating?"
"I don't know, it's complicated En."
"Okay."
"Where were you?"
"Out."
"But where?"
"That's none of your business."
"Okay, okay, there's no need to be angry."

When I was done I put everything on it's place and walked to living room with the plate, say down and begin to eat while looking for a movie or something. When I chooses something to watch I stroke Mike's leg.

After I was done eating I went to kitchen and washed plate, then came back to the room and watched the movie.
At the end of the movie Mike woke up and stretched out then rubbed his eyes and looked at me and I at him.
-Good morning sleepy head.
-Morning.
Mike sat down and kissed my cheek.
-Where were you?
-Somewhere.
-But tell me.
-No, that's a surprise.
-What surprise?
-If I'll tell you it won't be a surprise.
Mike growled in annoyance and layed back down.
-What time is it?
-01:06pm.
-Already?!
-Yeah.
-Shit.
Mike quickly stood up and run somewhere. Did something happened? I'm so confused.
Then Mike came back in his working clothes.
-You're going to work?
-Yes.
I got a little sadder.
-Damn, okay...
Mike kissed my cheek again and took his car keys.
-I'll be back later.
Then he walked out.
Damn, I didn't even spend time with him.

______________________________________
𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎, 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢 💀