Pool Night Date♥︎

𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝 (𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝙸 𝚝𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢) 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛

𝙼𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚕'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
After Noah made my morning, we were watching TV in the living room.
Ennard went back into vents leaving us alone. Seems like he like being in the vents. After around 2 hours we weren't sure if we want to go out it got so hot. Noah turned on weather news on TV.
-87 (25°C) degrees and it's getting that hot?! Are you kidding me?!
Noah yelled meanwhile I hugged Noah's waist cause I was laying on the couch. He placed his hand on my head and stroke my hair. I had no energy for anything, the hotness got me.
-Can we stay home, Mikey?
-Mhm.
Woah, I don't even have energy to talk. When suddenly I remembered. I quickly raised my head and looked at Noah.
-What's wrong?
-I have a pool in backyard, but I didn't cleaned it yet.
Noah thought for a while.
-Do you want to clean it?
-No.
-Then we will.
"En, we're going out to store"
"Have fun"
Noah got up and took my hands to pull me up.
-But Noah~ it's getting so hot.
-That's your problem, let's go I already told En we're going to store.
-Ughh.
Being made we walked to put on our shoes and Noah took car keys. We walked to the car and got in meanwhile I put my hair in ponytail.
-We won't close the house?
-Nah, Ennard's inside and you know he is dangerous towards strangers.
-He somehow was calm and kind towards me.
-You are just special, darling.
Noah started the car and drove to store.

𝙽𝚘𝚊𝚑'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
After coming back with what we needed Michael went to change his clothes and I started to clean the pool. After 10 minutes I was already sweating like a rat, damn I shouldn't have wear a black t-shirt, it's so hot in it and Michael didn't come back yet.
I took off my shirt and begin to work again. After some minutes Michael finally appearded.
-Do you need a special invitation?
-No, hottie.
He said and slapped my stomach jokingly.
-Let's just get to work.
We begin to clean together talking, joking and flirting with each other.

After about 30-40 minutes we were finally done. I was laying down while Mike came up to me.
-Hot, huh?
-Yeah, it was tiring, but finally after all that tiring time we're done.
-Yeah, but now we need to wait for it to fill up with water.
-How long will it take?
-Around 2-3 hours probably.
I groaned while Mike was stroking my stomach.
-Why do you keep touching my stomach?
-Why? I can't?
-You can, but why?
-Cause I want to.
Mike looked at me and I looked at him confused.
-Is something wrong?
-Yes, my love for you.
I chuckled and looked away to not get caught by him that I'm blushing.
-Let's go inside and go take a shower you smell like a rat.
-Fine.
Mike got up and walked inside and I did too.

I went to bedroom to get other clothes, then I walked to bathroom.
As I entered, I put down the new clothes and started to take off my clothes. When I was done I walked into the shower and turned it on.

After I was done with everything I walked downstairs to living room where was Michael talking with Ennard. I walked to kitchen and got a glass of water and drank it. I looked at a clock and it was already 01:57 pm and we still had to wait for water in the pool to fill. I sat down on the couch next to Michael and he put his head on my shoulder.
-Now my boyfriend is how he should be.
Mike kissed my hand and smiled.
-But I don't have such a good news for you Noah.
-What news?
-Freddy done something to Bonbon agian and now I have to go look if everythings okay with him.
-Ughh, can't somebody else do it?
-No.
-Gah! Just come quick, please.
-I'll be as soon as possible, I promise.
-Okay...
Mike kissed my cheek and walked to hallway and I looked at him with a little sad face as he walked out to his car.
-What a simp.
-Excuse you?
-You totally can't live without him.
-Shut the fuck up Ennard.
-You just can't handle the truth that you already know.
I looked at the door in hope Michael will come back in through them.
-Seems like I have to wait for him...
-You need to be patient, kid.
-Who are you calling a kid if I'm technically older than you? You were totally builed in '80's, so shut the fuck up.
-There's no need to be mad, Noah.
-Mhm.