Secrets

𝘓𝘪𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘳𝘺
𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

-: Sir, in Utah there had been multiple men named Noah mostly in whole state. You need to be more specific, please.

D: I only know his name is Noah. Don't you maybe have some book with citizens?

-: I'm afraid not.

D: Well then, don't you maybe recognize one? He's maybe like 6'5 tanned skin, red hair.

-: I think I've seen somewhere about him. I actually think it's in one of our newspapers, but it'll take me some time to find it.

D: Just take as much as you have to.
____________________________________

After lots of time I got the newspapers from 90s.

There are some articules about serial killers from America in that time. Even in Salt Lakes there's about me.

I started to get more into them.
There are newspapers from 92 which says about a man called Edward McCarter. A businessman who went insane and killed his family.

Something that caught my attention while reading was a sentence from him.

"𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝙼𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚕 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚘𝚗."

He knew Michael? But how? I looked more and there was his photo.
To be honest he looks kinda like Noah, but Edward was white and had different eye colour. But they have similar hair colour.

I don't remember very well how Noah looks like, but I'm pretty sure they have almost the same hair.

I read more and it says Edward was working with William Afton. William Afton? He was someone from Mikes family? So much questions and no answer.

I looked at more newspapers from this day. I didn't expect to see something like this.
In one of them they put Edwards family pictures.
His wife, daughter and... son...

I'm 99% sure he looks like Noah. The guy who my Mike is dating.
Noah is... 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍?

No, it must be a joke. But newspapers from all over Utah had been writing about this. If he is dead how can people see him? What does he want from Mike? What if he wants to hurt Mike?! How is that even possible?!
I must be dreaming.

I hit myself, but it hurt. I'm not dreaming.
I looked more at the articles. They say all of the family members had funeral here. I think I need to see myself.
_________________________________

I'm looking for about 20 minutes and no sign of McCarter family. There are some, but not the right names. Just Ophelia, John and Thomas, but they died in 70-80s. And no sign of these from 90s.

Suddenly near these graves I noticed holes in the ground, but they were in shape of rectangles. And there are 4 of them.

That's when I heard something moving in the bushes. I looked waiting for it to come out. I'm starting to get so freaked out. What is going on today?
But it was a cat. Maybe familys who leave near here.

While I was looking at it I got hit by something hard, like a shovel.
____________________________

𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦.

𝘕𝘰𝘢𝘩𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷
As I was laying on the bed I felt soft kisses on my neck and shoulders.

M: Good morning baby.

Mike continued to kiss my shoulders while he slapped my ass.

N: For fuck sake Mikey, my ass hurts.

M: You'll be okay.