Grandpa

S: So, um... How did that happened?

N: How did that happened?...

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙽𝚘𝚊𝚑, 𝚢𝚎𝚜, 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖.

I placed my hands on Mike's hips as he kept riding me.

N: Fucking hell.

M: Yeah, you like that?

I nodded and throw my head back on the pillow. Mike continued to ride me for the first time in a while due to his job.

He leaned in and kissed my neck sending more pleasure through my body; our intimate moment was stopped by a loud crack and my groan of pain.

N: Fuck!

I cried out as Mike got off of me.

M: Are you okay?! Did I break your dick or something?!

I shook my head as no and clenched my teeth due to the pain. Mike looked at me with panic not knowing what happened nor what to do.

M: What happened, Noah?!

N: Spine...

I said through my clenched teeth as the pain was unbelievable.

M: Spine? what are you? 80?

I looked at him with slightly annoyed look from his joke as Mike giggled.

M: Okay, okay, so you want me to get you something to kill the pain?

N: Y-Yes... if you could.

M: Alright, don't move.

𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙽𝚘𝚊𝚑.

Stacy laughed at me after I told her what happened that now my spine hurts like hell.

N: Don't laugh, it is how it is when you have a broken spine.

S: I'm not laughing, you are.

We look at each other for a few seconds before she bursts out laughing again. As I was bending down and holding onto my back.

After a while she stopped.

S: So what do you want me to do?

N: I want you to jump onto my back.

S: What?! Are you crazy?

N: No, insane.

S: I'm not jumping on your back. I'll break it more and you'll be yelling at me.

I rolled my eyes on her as she stood with crossed arms.

N: Alright, whatever.

S: But there's other way to help you.

She walked to the bookshelf and took some books and placed them down on the floor.

S: Lay on them till your spine cracks.

N: That's actually a good idea.

I walked over and slowly lay down with my lower back on the books. My spine immediately cracked.
I accidentally let out a soft moan of relief as my back immediately stopped hurting.

S: Jesus christ that was too loud.

N: Oh fuck, but what a relief.

I slowly sat on the floor as I felt a relief wash over my body.

N: I feel 20 years younger right now, even though I wouldn't like to go back to these days.

S: That's good to hear, I guess. Now I want my exchange for helping you.