Chapter 8

Sabine helped move Adele's things to the Hades Cabin (she didn't exactly need Sabine's help since she only had a pair of jeans, combat boots and a camp t-shirt for her things but, still. Sabine insisted on helping Adele.)

''Thank you for the help, Sabine." Adele said to Sabine when they were finished moving Adele's things to the Hades cabin. "Nah, it was no big deal. You should really multiply your things and get comfy around here. And by the way, Marc (pronounced: Mark) is really mad at you." Sabine told her. "Who's Marc?" "Marco Gomez, we all call him Marc.  The boy you grabbed with skeleton arms, you seriously hurt is ego." Sabine said smirking. Adele rolled her eyes, "Really, if that hurt his ego, then he is seriously childish." she said, laughing. "But he isn't childish, he is- was one of the champions of capture the flag for like, 2 years!! And now, you came up and ended him, it seriously hurt his huge ego." Sabine said. Adele snorted but secretly, she was cheering, boys like Mark needed to be flattened and taste the bitterness of losing. 

"Well... I think that was best for him." Adele said. Sabine smiled smugly at her. "Anyways, if you are all settled, want to go to the lake with me?" she asked. "My pleasure." she answered.