Chapter 15

"I am not going with him!" Adelle shouted at the same time as Mark shouted, "I'm not going anywhere with her!" Chiron's eyebrow shot up and Ms. Dare looked fairly amused at the two. "Well, if you insist." Chiron said, shrugging. "But remember, Mr. Gomez, this will be a chance to test your full potential, and Ms. Snow." Chiron said, turning to Adelle. "He will be a great help with the quest, he is a powerful demigod." he said. Adelle shook her head. "C'mon Adelle, he can be helpful." Sabine said, nudging her with her elbow. Adelle rolled her eyes. "Fine, he can come, but I'm in charge of him." Adelle said, narrowing her eyes at the pouting boy. "Fine, I'll go." he growled. Chiron nodded, apparently satisfied. "Now, tomorrow at sunrise, we will meet at the entrance of the camp. Pack your things, prepare for the quest." he said. "You may go." he said. The three demigods all nodded and excited the big house. 

When the day was over and Adelle had finished training, she took a shower and started packing things for the quest.

She placed the backpack she had bought in the camp giftshop on her bed and started stuffing her things. The thigs she took was:

-One spare camp t-shirt and jeans.

-2 bottles of water

-A pen and a small notebook

-A small pouch filled with drachmas

-flashlight 

-band-aids

After she was finished with packing, she threw her backpack out of her bad and tucked herself into her bed, she had a feeling that sleep was long way ahead, but she turned the cabin lights of and closed her eyes. 

Her dreams were unsettling.