Chapter 10

That night, Adele had terrible nightmares.

Suddenly she was in a junkyard in the middle of nowhere. "So, this is the junkyard of the gods?" a voice from beside her, a boy with jet black year and sea green eyes, who looked much like Mark was standing beside her, looking fairly amazed and worried. "Yes." a girl, a beautiful one, with copper skin, auburn hair and a ring of silver on her head said. 

                                                                                          ***

Bianca- a girl's name flashed through the dream like a lightning. She was in a huge machine, an automaton? She was desperately tinkering with wires; she closed her eyes tight. 'This is it.' she thought to herself as she yanked the wire and the automaton collapsed around her. 

                                                                                          ***

She saw a boy's face, his face was pale and olive, his black tousle hair ruffled against the wind. She was in a farm, and she was in a pit. She was a ghost. And she was seeing the person that she loved the most, Nico, her little brother. He had had enough pain in his life. Bianca was so sorry for him...

                                                                                           ***

'I will return and see Nico; I will return to him' Bianca thought over and over to herself as she drank the water from the river Lethe and stepped into the blinding light.

Adele woke up, throwing her sheets back. She was wet and sticky with sweat and panting. Her head ached like something was straining to come out. She closed her eyes tight, she rubbed her eyes and found tears as well.