Chapter 11

Adele washed up and dried her hair. When she was finished, she was still trembling with shock, and morning was long ahead. She decided to read a comforting book while she waited for the morning to come. She put the lights on, grabbed a book that she had bought earlier and started reading.

The book was 'Odyssey' was fun, Odysseus was always her favorite hero. If some people asked why Odysseus was her favorite hero instead of Hercules, she would reply "Because Odysseus is wise." But no one asked her, she never had friends, somehow, she had always known that she was different from other kids her age, she wasn't shocked when Chiron said the Greek gods and goddess were real. To her, that truth felt like a fact instantly. A horrible thought crept into her, she knew that the demigod's dream wasn't just a dream, it was some kind of sign, and she had dreamt of the underworld, someone who died and decided to be reborn. 'Bianca' who was her? Adele threw back her sheets and ran out of the cabin to the cabin of Artemis. Bianca must be connected with Artemis, and if she was a reincarnation of Bianca, she would... Adele opened the door roughly and ran over to the alter of Artemise. She panted as she stared at the silver decorations. 

She saw a memorial stone in a corner of the cabin, she ran over to it and started to search the names. Yes, there it was: "Bianca Di Angelo" She let out sob that was building inside her throat. She was just a reincarnation of a person, she was... not she was, she was... another person... What do she do now? Join the Hunters? No, she can't do that, she didn't want to spend her life hunting monsters, she wanted to live her life, she didn't want to be Bianca Di Angelo!! This was so unfair, why did she had to remember her past life? She stared at the name. 

"Who are you?" a voice of a man said from behind her, she whirled around to find the boy from her dream. Only... he was all grown up. As his eyes fixed on her, his eyes widened. "Bianca...?" he let out a whisper. Adele just stared at him.