Chapter 13

Adele and Nico decided to keep her past identity a secret since that will cause major gossip and problem in the camp, and Nico said he was done with other people staring at him. 

Adele offered to share her cabin with Nico, but apparently, his husband, Will Di Angelo be a child of Apollo and cannot sleep in the Hades Cabin (Adele thought it was a stupid rule) so Chiron arranged a room for the couple in the big house. 

The camp was noisy with all the talk about the return of Nico and Will Di Angelo, and about her. Words spread fast that she was a child of Hades and also had beaten one of the greatest fighters in camp; Maco Gomaz. Adele didn't mind some attention, in a time like this, she needed something to distract her, and she had to admit, she kind of enjoyed being the center of attention. Plus, she adored the look that Mark gave her when he saw her, he looked like he wanted to kill her!! It was hilarious. But... most of the times, her head and mind were confused with all the scrambled memories of Bianca Di Angelo and struggling with her identity. If she was Bianca Di Angelo? Was Adele Snow fake? Was she supposed to like just like Bianca Di Angelo? But really, to speak truthfully, Adele didn't want to die... She wanted to have her own life, as Adele, but this "reborn" thing had just taken that chance from her. So, when it was night and she was all alone and, in her bed, she cried a little sometimes, part of her was scared, some of her was angry, and mostly, she was confused.

But soon, very soon, she will have to wait a little to figure out her real identity and find herself. Soon, the thing that Rachel Elizabeth Dare had warned, will happen. And soon, Adele will face great danger.