Author's Note

Hello my dear readers!! I guess you are here because you were attracted to the cover!! Anyways, you are here, now reading this story about Bianca's reincarnation, Adelle Snow. 
So, enough spoilers, and let me give you some warnings alright?

1. Late Updates

Yeah, guys, unfortunately, I'm lazy, and my school break is over soon(maybe it's already over when you are reading this) plus I'm working another story so.. yeah- super-duper late updates it is. 

2. Grammars and Spellings

So! Yeah, English is not my birth language, so I maybe Rusty(get it Rusty?? HAHAHA..) at spelling and grammar, though I try to correct my mistakes, there still can be one, so yeah- please be aware of that.

3. Story Suddenly gone

Yeah.. I know, Story suddenly gone will be awful, but guys!! I'm super busy, and when I have a idea about a story, I just make the story without considering the future, so.. when I'm overwhelmed because there are so many stories going one and like that, I may unpublish the story, but! It will return one day, when I run out of ideas or want the story alive again.

Yeah!! I think I'm done, and by now, you will probably rocking your chair because this Author's note is getting boring, so let's start the story!! :D