1

The girls decided that they needed some shopping done and so they took the two kids; a boy and a girl along

The girls decided that they needed some shopping done and so they took the two kids; a boy and a girl along. The beautiful Candace Mokwena holds the boy by the hand with the girl sleeping peacefully in her arms. She is walking through the girls' aisle as she lets go of the boy's hand and reaches for a girl's pink cap. She gives it to the boy who puts it in the shopping basket. "Sipho."The boy looks up at her."Hold my hand."She instructs him.

"Aunty?"

"Mmm?"

"Why are you making me hold your hand?"

"It's South Africa, my boy. They will snatch you and we will never see you again."She looks down at his big eyes."I didn't mean to scare you. I just want to make sure you are safe at all times."Candace replies and Sipho nods his head.

They start to move to the dresses and start to look for a cute dress for the baby girl,Zandile. She removes her hand from Sipho's hand."What happens if they take you?"Sipho asks in curiosity.

Candace replies while looking for the dress."They take you far away where we can't find you."She sees a cute blue Little Mermaid dress and gives it to Sipho to out in the basket and then he takes her hand. They do this for an hour.

"I'm hungry. Do you know when we are getting finished?"Sipho says and Candace looks at him as they walk to the headbands.

"Almost there."She says and Sipho nods his head. As she is looking for the headbands, she sees a man who is looking for something with two girls on both his sides, and the girl on his left catches her attention. The girl's hair is so beautiful that ask where she got the hair done.

"Aunty?"Sipho calls him in his sweet voice.

"Yeah, I'm almost done."Candace whispers back to him.

"That girl on the left is the one bullying me,her name is Dineo but most call her Diamond."Candace looks at the girl and feels something lights up in her. Anger."She took my pencil, yesterday."

"What did the teacher say when you told her?"

"Man up."She puts the headbands into the basket and take her phone out.

"Pretend like you don't see her with that cheap hairstyle."Candace whispers and Sipho starts laughing and takes Candace's hand as they walk past the girls and the dude.

"Hello, sis."The voice that gets makes her legs weak and her heart beating. She turns around causing Sipho to turn around too and Candace's and the guy's eyes meet.She is praying that the guy did hear any of that.

"Hi."

The guy states."I need an honest opinion, Between Minnie mouse and Daisy the duck, who is the best?"

"It has to be Minnie Mouse."Candace playfully rolls her eyes and the guy smirk. He looks at her and then at his niece that is on his right and catches her smiling.