27

Sunday,12 June 202209:33| 9:33 a

Sunday,12 June 2022
09:33| 9:33 a.m.

"Get out of my house little boy!"I hear my grandmother's voice at 9 in the morning. My head is spinning with thoughts of who it could be and after yesterday I don't know what to do but I just decided to leave today since I have another project I have to submit for my second semester.

I quickly get up and wear my slippers."Grandmother."

I get out of the house and see Dumisani already dressed and look at my grandmother."Zeno."My grandma comes close to me and looks at me.

"Talk to your boyfriend, please."

"Dum-"

"I'm sorry, Gogo but I need this done immediately," Dumisani says as he rubs his hair.

"I told you that you have to confess your sins so that your ways can open up."

She looks at me and shakes her head."Zeno, please t-"I raise my hands and shake my head.

"Please don't stress my grandmother, Dumisani. Idlozi says you must do this and you are disobeying it."

He looks at me and then looks down."Okay then."He nods his head and turns around. He walks away as my grandmother and I look at each other. He turns back around and comes back to where we are standing."And… I'm sorry for the trouble."

My grandmother looks at him and shakes her head."I don't have time for your games, Dumisani. If you are serious about this then you'll do it along with your brothers."

He looks down and I see him rub his beard. This must be so awkward, the man I kissed is here at my grandmother's house and the way I want to be in his arms right now ."Thank you Gogo, I thought that maybe you have other ways of doing things."

"There is no point in covering a lie with another lie. Two wrongs don't make a right."

She looks at him and he nods."Okay, I'll tell them."She agrees with him and he makes his way to his car.

She takes my hand and helps me go into the house. I feel her stare as she takes a cup and boils water."You need to learn that he is bad for you even though he saved you from danger."

I shake my head."I don't understand grandma. What does he want from you?"

I put my arms around my neck and watch her make tea."It's very private so I can't give you an answer to that question."I look at her and nod.

I just don't understand why Dumisani was here and maybe I won't even understand that the things he does are not normal.

I just stare outside the kitchen window and rub my forehead.