11

Tuesday,29 March 202217:45| 5:45 p

17:45| 5:45 p.m.

I am so tired and stressed. I have to go to my hometown tomorrow morning since I want to find out about where my dad is and I have to talk to my mother about that.

I am on my phone typing to Candace since she says she wants us to have a Girls' Night Out again.

knock knock

I get up from the couch and check on the door hole. I see that it is Calvin, he is wearing shades and he is in a very casual and relaxed fit. I unlock the door and open the door to see that he is looking at his phone. He looks at me and I hold my waist.

"Hey. Are you ready to leave?"

"Uhm, I still have to get my hair done and wear my shoes."

He gives me a frown and then checks his watch."Okay. I give you only twenty minutes."

I nod my head and let him in."I thought you are taking me for dinner."

"Naw, I thought about it but Dineo needs me at night."

"Okay, I promise to be very quick."I quickly go upstairs to my room. I am already done with the make-up and only the hair is missing.

I wear my blond wig and put on my black heels since I am wearing jeans and an off-the-shoulder t-shirt. I do my final makeup touches and make sure I look good.

I take my LV bag, go to the kitchen to lock and then to the living room. I see that he is still on his phone."Let's go."He looks up and nods his head. He stands up and puts his phone in his pocket.

"You look beautiful."

"Thanks."He keeps staring at me like he is trying to read me."Are you okay?"

"Yes. I just caught up on how beautiful you are. You are glowing today."

I look at the mirror that is facing the door to see if he is speaking the truth because I don't see what he sees. I am wearing a casual fit, nothing big or expensive about the outfit.

"Thanks, let's go before we are late."He nods his head and walks out of the house. I look around and then walk out. I lock the door, and walking to the driveway I see him holding the passenger's door open. I walk there and I get inside before he closes the door.

He enters into the driver's side and closes the door. He starts the car and I open my bag to put my house keys in there. I take my phone out and go to my camera. I start taking photos and videos. I am glowing, I guess and I am loving the blond 20 inches hair on me. I should definitely try the bob wig.

"Where are we going?"

"We are going somewhere unexpected..." I nod my head and look at the photos. We get to the place, it's green and the sky is just fascinating and beautiful.