14

Wednesday,4 May 202215:45| 3:45 p

15:45| 3:45 p.m.

I look at the delivery guy and smirk. He smiles at me and I just shake my head. "Delivery for Ms. Mbatha."The delivery guy says and I take the pen and sign.

He gives me flowers and chocolates. He even gives me a huge box covered in blue wrapping paper."And then?"

"For Ms. Mokwena and Ms. Mbatha."

"Not again…we don't want the gifts, sir."

The delivery guy looks at Candace and I look at her."It was an instruction from my boss so if I come back with them I can get fired."Candace looks at me and I just nod.

This has to be Sandile and Dumisani's doings. They have delivered so many LV bags with teddy bears, flowers, and chocolates since I came back....uggghh!!!

Candace closes the door and locks it."This is getting so overwhelming, Zeno."

"Yeah. They don't call anymore or send messages on social media, now it's gifts. What's next?"

I sit down and unwrap the box. I open the box using a knife since it is taped and when I can do so. I see bags and more bags."I'm sure the bags are yours."

Candace sits next to me and smirks."This is so good for content on my IG page."

"Yeah, but Candace. The matter at hand."

"I'm starting to think otherwise."She says and I look at her.

"This is honestly so wrong but okay…what do you have in mind?"

Candace smirks and looks at me."Let's post about this on our Tiktok pages and see what they say in the direct messages."

"Candace, you are just something else honestly, "I smirk and she grins.

Thursday,5 May 2022
15:45| 3:45 p.m.

I look at the three brothers as they eat the fries and steak I made for myself. They just had to come here instead of having their helpers cook."Where are your parents?"Dumisani asks and the other two look at me.