42

Saturday,17 June 202315:44|3:44p

15:44|3:44p.m.

Life has been lifing, honestly and things seem to be easier when I leave Sipho and Zandile with Candace and sometimes find a nanny.

I walk into the living room of Calvin's house and see him sitting with his laptop on the pillow.

I smile since I find it cute when he is working and he's so serious."Hey,she's finally sleeping."I say and he nods his head.

"What's up now?"He asks and I just shake my head when I remove his laptop and the pillow.

I sit on his lap and wrap my arms around his neck."You are giving me the cold shoulder,now. What's up,Calvin?"

"Paulo Santos is the situation."I pout and his face changes."Don't do that, baby girl. He's married and he's a business deal."

"We are just friends, Calvin."Sithelo explains.

"He'll entertain you for the rest of your life because I won't have him here all the time. He's a busy man, anyways."

"Calvin?"She widens his eyes when I say that."I choose you,Calvin."

"Then cut him off as your friend."

I put my head on his chest and shake my head."Think about this carefully, Calvin. He can protect you against any dangerous person or organisation. He has the police eating from the palm of his hands."

He looks at me and then down."Where have you been all my life?"

"Close to you but you had to go for Mandisa."He smirks and then kisses my lips.

"I love you, Makhumalo."

"I love you too Baba Dlamini."He kisses my lips again and this time puts his hand on my neck. He enters his tongue into my mouth while rubbing my neck.

We move our lips in sync and my heart jumping out of my chest and my stomach filled with butterflies."Mmmh."He breaks the kiss and smiles.

"I have to get a few things done so?"I look at him and smirk.

"Just like that."

"Keep Paulo closer and make sure you gain his trust because we need that."

"How is Thabo Mokwena issue coming?"I ask and he shrugs his shoulders.

"Ask Candace."He says and I sit there on the couch across him and bite my lip. Maybe I should ask Candace and see if I can help with anything.

 Maybe I should ask Candace and see if I can help with anything