28

Wednesday,15 June 20222:56p

2:56p.m.|14:56

I see a familiar BMW X5 as I park my BMW M3 and kill the engine. I look at myself in my mirror and check my make-up;it's still beautiful and elegant. I take my phone and bag. I open the car door and get out. I close the door and lock it. I put on my shades as I get closer to the building. My heart is beating so fast as butterflies fill my stomach.

I take a deep breath as I hear my phone vibrate and I open the door so I can enter and I see people waiting. I walk to the therapist and she has ginger dye on her afro and stunning make-up. "Morning."

She looks up at her phone and smiles."Hi… do you have an appointment?"

"No b-"

I look up and see Calvin."Come on in."Calvin says and I walk to him.

"Thanks."I tell the girl and she nods. I enter the room and I just feel this tense energy.

"What is she doing here?"I look up and see Dineo's mother speak up.

"Sit down, Sithelo."Calvin tells me and I sit next to the therapist who I greet and she greets back. She looks down as she writes something and then up at the two parents and Dineo in the middle of them.

"Why did you bring another girl,Mr Dlamini?"The therapist asks and I look at him.

"She's the mother of the son my daughter bullied. I wanted her here so she sees that my daughter is sorry,indeed."I look down and play with my nails.

"How do you feel about being here,Miss-"

"Khumalo."She nods and I look at Diamond and then the frustrated mother."I don't know how to really feel about this situation. I told myself that I have forgiven her but I still feel this resentment."I look back down and rub my hair."It's going to take a long time for me to forgive her but I'm grateful that she is showing how sorry she is."I say as I smile at what Diamond did for me.

"How did she show you that she is sorry?"

"She had this idea of making me a picnic set."I say and see Diamond smile as she lies on her father's shoulder.

"Okay,so you two are dating?I can see the closeness because no father calls another woman to their daughter's therapy session."

"Uhm,you could say that."Calvin answers and we hear someone click their tongue.

She writes down on her notebook."So, Miss Nkosi,you were unaware of this closeness."

"Yes. I didn't know that she was coming but I guess we are all here to talk about Dineo so can we please do that."I look at her as she folds her arms and looks at me up and down.

"Of course. Dineo wants attention and that is why she bullies other children. She doesn't want attention only but also comfort and love."The therapist looks at Dineo and she is now laughing as Calvin tickles her.