6

Friday,11 March 202215:45| 3:45 p

15:45| 3:45 p.m.

Just a few days after the 20 videos were uploaded on their new TikTok account, the girls have got so many views and comments. The comment sections were filled with laughter and joy but some people were critical and harsh about the comments they made.

One man in particular took the time to do his research, Sandile Dlamini, he is just fascinated by Candace Mokwena and her personality. He made an account for both IG and Tiktok with the help of his sister. He is chilling with his brothers as they talk about the latest business developments and updates on the bank accounts. He clicks on the girls' Tiktok page and plays one of the videos. The caption reads When you see him staring and Candace is blushing, Zeno is biting her lip while twirling her hair and Sithelo playfully rolls her eyes.

He smirks, he scrolls down some more and the video's caption reads When you didn't know you found Zulu men attractive. He busts out laughing."Care to share the joke?"Dumisani asks with his curled lip and hostile eyes.

"I found them. Look."He puts his hand out and Dumisani takes the phone.

"This better be good."He says and shows Calvin. Dumisani's lips change to a smile, his heart beats so fast, and thinks about the talk with Sithelo. To him, she seems like a cool girl but he knows how Calvin feels about her."Are their accounts on bio?"

"You can check."

He exits the videos and goes to the bio."They didn't even put them there. Did you try searching for them?"

"Yeah and couldn't find them, "Sandile replies.

"I found Sithelo's IG since she is a deejay," Calvin replies and goes to his IG. He goes to Sithelo's IG page and goes to a photo he liked that is from the recent gig she went to. She scrolls down and sees a photo of the three of them and looks at the caption. He shows his brothers.

"Danko is thank you," Sandile says and Dumisani is smiling.

"I kept asking her for her IG and she was mizing me," Calvin says "But I know our IT guys got us."

Dumisani rubs her beard."Zeno felt like we are stalkers."

"Oh. We are their stalkers then."Sandile says and smirks."What happens from here then?"

Calvin shrugs and Sandile looks at his big brother."Buy them chocolates and flowers."Dumisani goes to his chats and checks which flowers Zeno said she likes and smiles. He orders them and then checks the time."Let me go fetch my child."

"Okay, see you Saturday."

"Yeah, I'm even available for tomorrow if you want to talk about the whole business plan."

Calvin nods his head as Dumisani shakes his brothers' hands and leaves the restaurant. He walks to his Black and White Range Rover Evoque, with his bodyguard following him with his car as they go to the florist and then to Khanya's school. He makes sure to buy the chocolate and flowers for Zeno and never forgets his daughter's favorite chocolate bar.