43

Tuesday,20 June 202318:33|6:33p

18:33|6:33p.m.

Zenokhule knocks on the door with her duffle bag in her hand and her side bag.

"Mama, someone is at the door."Sipho opens the door and sees Zenokhule smiling. She takes off the shades and that is when Sipho embraces her."Zenokhule!"

"Hey!"Zenokhule rubs Sipho's bald head and smiles.She sniffs her nose and then brings her hand to wipe a tear that is falling.

"Come on in."Sipho holds her hand and pulls her inside.

She walks inside while trying to balance her feet to Sipho's speed."Where's ma-"She turns around to see the people she didn't expect. The guy she last spoke to not being able to see her but Calvin and Sandile see her.

She takes a deep breath and then follows Sipho upstairs. Sipho knocks on the door and then opens it."Sipho!!"Sithelo shouts and turns around to see him holding Zenokhule's hand."Zeno. You came?"

"Yeah. I needed to get out of that house."Zenokhule says and Sithelo furrows her eyebrows."I moved in with the son of my aunt."

"Oh,the one whose husband is a doctor?"Sithelo asks while she wears her slippers and Zenokhule nods her head."Sit down and get comfortable."

"Of course."Zeno sits down and then looks at Sithelo who takes off her wig and puts her bonnet on.

"I missed you so much, Zeno."Sithelo says when she finally sits down next to her on the bed."A text here and there would have been great since I know that you don't want to talk about a lot of the issues."

Zeno wipes her tears away and Sithelo comes closer to her. Sithelo wraps her arms around her neck and finally brings her closer to her."Just speak the truth, Zenokhule. I know it's going to be hard to open up about this issue but we are here for you."Sithelo rubs her shoulders and kisses her forehead.

There is a knock on the door and Sithelo looks at Zenokhule and sees her keeping quiet."Come in."

The door opens and in comes Dumisani and Candace. Candace furrows her eyebrows and then walks to Sithelo and sees Zenokhule.

"Zeno."Candace asks with a soft tone and Zeno looks at her and she pulls away from Sithelo. Candace embraces her and not letting her go. Zenokhule tights the hug and then starts to sniff.

"Sithelo?"Dumisani says and Sithelo looks at Dumisani who calls her to come and speak to him."A minute?"

"Sure, what's up?"Sithelo asks Dumisani and with her arms folded she looks at him.

"We want to talk the three of you downstairs."Dumisani says while looking at Zenokhule still being comforted by Candace.

"We'll be right there. Just a few minutes, please."

"Please make it quick because we have to get some rest before meeting with Mr Mokwena and Candace has to be there."Dumisani explains and Candace turns around to look at Dumisani.