47

Friday,28 July 202314:44|2:44p

Friday,28 July 2023
14:44|2:44p.m.

The girls are gathered at Dumisani's house for dinner since Dumisani decided to host Zandile's first birthday just to help out where he could since he could feel that something has been bothering Sithelo,Dineo and Calvin.

Ever since that very day,the three people seem to be closed off and kept to themselves especially being opened to each other.

Sithelo didn't entertain Zenokhule's never-ending drama of her not forgiving her and so she only and answers Candace's calls and texts. Calvin doesn't talk much but keeps his daughter in check and Dineo seems to be feeling better since she told someone about this issue.

Dumisani smiles when one year old, Zandile wants him to pick her up and walks into the kitchen with her on his waist. He smiles when he sees Candace and Sithelo washing dishes but furrows when Zenokhule is in her little corner.

He walks to her and puts his hand on her ass causing her to turn around and smile."Mrs me,why are you here by yourself?"

Zeno looks down and shakes her head."Not my place, honestly."

"She misses you,I'm sure."Dumisani kisses Zandile's cheek causing Zandile to lay her head on his shoulder."Try her again sweetheart."

"I'll give her some more space. I feel like these something bothering them."Zenokhule says as she chops the onions. Dumisani turns to look at the two ladies and see them looking at Zenokhule with unexplained emotions."I'm just glad Candace is not giving me the cold shoulder."Zeno whispers when Dumisani squeezes her ass.

"Yeah....mmmmm."Dumisani says and Zenokhule smirks.

"What?"Zenokhule says and turns to look at Dumisani and he is now rubbing her ass more.

"Gaining weight I see."He whispers and she smiles."This leather skirt is actually bringing out my assets."

"Ai suka wena."Zeno bust out laughing and pops a piece of egg yolk into her mouth."You are traumatizing the poor child, Musa."Zenokhule says mentioning Dumisani's second name he learnt about last week.

Dumisani looks at her with a frown and Zenokhule smiles."Where did you learn my second name?"

Zeno shrugs her shoulders and continues to make the potato salad."Whose coming?"

"Ayanda and Kwanele also Paulo."He says and Dumisani rolls his eyes at the name Paulo."I know Calvin is going to hate me."

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."Zenokhule says and Dumisani shakes his head.

"He's just irritating."Dumisani whispers and making sure Sithelo and Candace don't hear them."Don't tell me you got a BBL."

"Boy Bye."She says causing to laugh when she walks to the fridge while shaking her ass for Dumisani. Dumisani bites his lip and Zenokhule goes to the sink to put the knife in the sink where Sithelo is washing them and Candace is drying them.