39

Tuesday,13 June 202316:45|4:45p

16:45|4:45p.m.

There is laughter when the door opens and Candace walks in the restaurant. Sithelo walks next to her and they follow the waiter. She covers her mouth from laughing again since Sithelo is continuing to tell her a joke.

They get to the table and opens her seat while Calvin and Candace hug each other.

She puts her bag on the lap and greets the brothers."Molo Bo Ntate Dlamini(Hello Bo Ntate Dlamini)"

"They don't hear you."Sithelo says and Candace laughs.

"Did she drink something or?"Dumisani hugs and Candace cannot stop laughing.

"She had marijuana so you know how it's going to go from here."Sithelo explains but she's greeting you in Xhosa.

"Candace is Xhosa?"Calvin asks while looking at Sithelo with widen eyes.

"Yes,she's Xhosa."

"You said you know my mother."Candace says and she looks at Calvin.

"Not here, Candace."She turns her head and looks at Dumisani.

She just nods her head and looks at the menu."I'm having p- oh shit."

"What's wrong?"Sithelo asks looking up.

"Thabo Mokwena and family are in the building."

"Real?"Dumisani asks while looking at his brother and his brother looks at him with widen eyes.

He turns his head to see Neo and Andiswa too."Neo is looking good over there."

"Gross."Candace punches his arm and then causes Dumisani to look at her.

"What are you guys ordering?"The waiter asks and Candace looks at it.

"I'll have mac and cheese. Also the steak and chips." Sithelo looks at Candace and shakes her head.

"She'll have Steak and chips only and make that two please."

"Okay."The waiter says.

At the Mokwena table, Andiswa is enjoying her soup and baked bread. She looks up without thinking and sees her sister drinking juice using a straw and struggling. In the mist of that she sees Sandile coming in and kisses her on the forehead."There is Candace,dad."

Thabo looks at Andiswa and then at where she is pointing."Eat your food."Thabo says annoyed with his daughter's latest behaviour towards him.

"She's with the Dlamini brothers."Neo says,his wife of so many years and the Dlamini surname catches his attention and he turns around to see Sandile playing with Candace's hand and face. They kiss and something in him kicks in. He puts his fork down but Neo's hand stops him from getting up.

"Answer this one question and honestly Andiswa... Are they dating?"

Andiswa looking at her phone looks up and shrugs her shoulders."I don't know."