13

Saturday,23 April 202219:34|7:34p

19:34|7:34p.m.

We all are chilling and drinking wine while we are eating snacks and watching movies. I hear the girls talking but decide to ignore them."You ask her."Candace says.

"Naw,you ask her."Zeno replies. I look at them and they both pretend like they were not talking. I just shake my head,I take the remote and switch off the television. I switch on the lights using its remote and turn my attention to the girls.

I chew my chips."What's up?Let's talk."Candace looks at Zenokhule and then at the file she has."Okay,this one is really big you even did research."

Candace laughs and continues to look at me."I know that Ayanda Nkosi and Kwanele Moloi are gangsters alongside the Dlamini brothers. I want your opinion on dating gangsters."

I look at Zeno and she also brought a notebook with a file."I just want to know the consequences of dating the gangsters."

I nod my head and eat my chips again."Listen here and listen attentively to this opinion. Ayanda Nkosi and Kwanele Moloi are dangerous people,you definitely do not want to mess with them. Ayanda was my one night stand but I know that he has committed crimes and caused havoc to get to where he is right now and as for Kwanele,he has been a big shot gangster since I moved here in Pretoria. Dating gangsters comes with everything,you are always on high alert, police are always investigating you and you must always make sure you know your circle very well. It is not easy to date gangsters. As for the Dlamini brothers,I know that they come from KwaMashu,the gang was started by Dumisani and Calvin and later came Sandile. The money is good because it's easy to get."

"How did you feel when you were dating Kwanele?"Zeno asks.

"I was feeling unsafe and I always kept looking behind my back. I couldn't trust anyone and that is what made me realize that it is a dangerous world if you continue dating him. What I hate about gangsters is that they are always on the run,they don't always have time for their girlfriends and some of them actually cheat... dating a gangster is not for the faint-hearted."

"Do you want to date Calvin or are you going to wait for someone different?"Candace asks and I just smirked.

"I honestly don't know. I just want to find my dad and see if there will be anyone interested in me."They both nod and I smile."Just be careful. I know about the bodyguards and guns. I know about money given in envelopes and the guns hidden in cars along with the fake passports."

"We did our research on the brothers, Sithelo."Candace says and I smirk."How do the gangster wives do it?"

"We are still going to find out."I look at the file."Let's wait until they say something about their lifestyle."

Zeno smirks."You two can find out about that but I'm gone. I'm done and I am blocking them.They can watch me on my socials and be in my dms but I am answering nobody."Zeno says and takes her phone.