44

Monday,26 June 202209:00|9:00a

Monday,26 June 2022
09:00|9:00a.m.

Zenokhule, Candace and Sithelo look at the building in front of them. Candace and Sithelo feeling a lot of mixed emotions about what the session could be.

Zenokhule takes a few deep breaths and silently says a small prayer in her heart. Today is the day that she will finally tell the truth and let the secret she has been holding go.

The girls get out of the car and with arms folded Zenokhule walks to with them. She is dressed in black stockings,white pencil skirt,white sneakers and a white tanked in long sleeved top.

"Ladies."The ladies look up and see the three brothers. Zenokhule looks at the brothers as their eyes fall on her, Dumisani doesn't talk to her but Calvin and Sandile greets her atleast but don't say much.

"Hey Zeno."Calvin says with his fist out.

Zeno fist pumps it back."Hey. How are you?"

"I'm good."He rubs his head."And you?"

"I've been better."She smiles and Calvin smiles back.

"Glad to hear that. We miss the always smiling Zeno who just glows up the room but mostly makes this old guy over here smile."Zeno bites her lip when Calvin playfully punches Dumisani's shoulder.

"I'm not old."Dumisani says and with his folded arms, he looks at Zenokhule and sees the smile fades when she sees him looking."Are you guys ready?"

"Let's go and hear what secrets all of you have."Candace says while holding Sandile's hand and they walk in the building. Sithelo and Calvin walk hand in hand. Dumisani looks at Zenokhule and Zeno just walks in without even looking at him.

Dumisani rubs his head and just feels like his heart is heavy. She walks into the therapist office and sees the chairs in a circle. She takes a deep breath and then walks to the seat between Calvin and Candace and sits there. She is far away from Dumisani who sits arcoss from her and literally facing her.

The therapist comes in and widens her eyes."The whole family?"The therapist asks and Calvin smiles.

"Yeah."Calvin says and looks at Sithelo who gets up to hug the therapist and the therapist hugs her back.

"Okay, introductions."The therapist smiles when she sits down and her eyes fall on Zenokhule."My name is Mariah Zwane and I am a family therapist."

"Okay,Mariah."Sithelo says with a radiate smile."This is Candace Mokwena, Sandile Dlamini, Dumisani Dlamini,the oldest brother and that is Zenokhule Mbatha."

"So, you are not all married?"Mariah asks and they all nod their heads."Let's start with Zenokhule and Dumisani because I can sense the tense. What's wrong?"

"Zeno doesn't want to say what's going on with her so me too I'm like it is what is it."Dumisani explains and Zeno just looks at her.

"Zeno,what's going on?Why don't you want to talk?"