48

28 July 202321:45|9:45p

28 July 2023
21:45|9:45p.m.

"Right there daddy....mmmm...harder!"Zenokhule says  while in a missionary with Dumisani on top of her. She rubs his back while wrapping her legs around his waist.

"Zenokhule!"He groans and with eyes closed Zeno allows pleasure to fill her up. She feels Dumisani's lips on her mouth and he kisses her like it's her last day on Earth as he deepens the kiss by entering his tongue into her mouth."You're so sexy,baby."He whispers into his ear.

"I want you deep in me daddy."Zeno whispers and Dumisani starts to pound her vagina like it's the only thing that will make feel pleasure and pain. He lifts her one leg and takes very slow strokes.

"Zeno!"She feels her body being shaken and she immediately wakes up.

She sits up straight when she sees Dumisani looking at her and he shakes his head."What's up with you and sneaking into the guestroom?"

"I wanted some air."Zeno says and Dumisani smirks and comes closer to her while she backs away. Dumisani gets a hold of her leg and pulls her closer. He towers her and makes sure to make eye contact with her while Zeno is looking away.

"Air?"Dumisani raises his eyebrow.

"Yes. I didn't want to sexually tempt you."

"With your beauty,brains and booty,you have done the work and you are already doing it."Dumisani explains and Zenokhule looks away from him.

"Wow."She moves her eyes back to him.

"What were you dreaming about that scared you?"Dumisani asks and Zeno looks down at his dick wondering how big it is.

"It was a sex dream of me and you."She says.

Dumisani looks at her and touches her chin. He makes her look at him."I know it's hard but it'll be worth it,trust me."He kisses her lips and she nods her head.

Zenokhule pulls away from the kiss."Can I touch him?"Zenokhule says in reference to his dick. Dumisani looks at it and then at her. He picks her up and puts her on his lap.

"Touch it."He says sternly and Zenokhule looks at him. She puts her hand on it and widens her eyes. Wonder and curiosity fill her mind.

She looks at Dumisani who is staring at her while her hand is on his sweatpants pushing his dick which is slowly but surely releasing cum."Now you are giving me a handjob."Dumisani says and like an innocent person, Zeno looks at him.

"Do you normally do this."

"I try not to but sometimes it gets the better of me."

"You imagine me while you doing it?"Zenokhule whispers while looking at him and he nods his head.

"You are the only one making me feel the way I am feeling right now."Zenokhule smirks and kisses my cheek."I love you ,Zenokhule."

"I love you too,Musa."Zeno says after  pecking his lips. Zenokhule looks at him and puts her head against his chest.