50

Monday,31 July 202312:30|12:30p

Monday,31 July 2023
12:30|12:30p.m.

Zenokhule walks into the building after cutting the red ribbon and she opens the doors with the smile evident on her face. The ladies follow her and she takes different influencers to different sections of the beauty parlour she has opened.

There is the manicure and pedicure section, section for the hairstylists for both men and women and the section with where customers can get their drinks while they patiently wait for their turn to come.

Zenokhule is looking flawless in a royal blue dress that is above the knee with a straight across neckline. She is wearing chandelier earrings,with a black 16 inches wig, make-up from the best make-up artist, necklace with Dumisani's initials,a bracelet,a royal blue pump heel and just to end the outfit with a quilted bag.

"Come on and get your pedicure and manicure set at Zeno's Beauty Parlour."She tells the camera that Nkosinathi is holding and he ends the video.

"That went well."Thapelo says while he grabs a glass of champagne from the waitress who is holding a tray full of the glasses of champagne. Zeno takes one and stands with him by the corner.

"Thanks bro."She hugs him and he returns the hug back.

"This is so beautiful."Thapelo whispers into her ear and she smiles."Blue and white are very cool colours."

"Yeah,I didn't want to make it pink but just to blend the colours in."Zeno says while taking a sip of her champagne.

Thapelo turns to look at her since she is now against the wall."Pink, Zenokhule?I'm glad you didn't."

Zenokhule chuckles."Just thought that my main market is young men and women and not children."She explains and Thapelo smiles.

"Well done cuz."Thapelo says and lifts his glass up. Zeno takes a look at the glass and clicks it with him.

A figure walks towards them."Where is vodka?"Zenokhule asks and Thapelo smiles.

Dineo Dlamini stands in front of them and widens her eyes when she hears what Zenokhule says."I thought you don't drink anymore,Miss Mbatha."Dineo says and Zeno looks at her and smirks."Hey."

"Hey."Zeno wraps her hands around her neck and Dineo wraps hers around her waist. She inhales her scent and Zenokhule pats her back."Dineo,I'm dating your brother."Zeno whispers causing Dineo to bust out laughing.

"I know,your scent is amazing."Dineo comments on her scent and Zenokhule smiles since it's the second person to say this after Dumisani.

"Thank you for the compliment and for your presence today."Zenokhule says and grabs a glass of champagne for her and she shakes her head.

"I'm good, remember people are out to get the Dlamini brothers."Dineo whispers and Zenokhule nods her head and drinks it.

"Suit yourself."