33

Thursday,7 July 20226:34p

6:34p.m.|18:34

He rubs his head and smokes his cigar as he looks down at his shoes. He remembers that time at the club when he saw Candace kiss other girl and how heartbroken he was. He has been wanting to question her about that but the thought of her telling him that she is bisexual and it wasn't an act to make him jealous just saddened his heart.

She looks at him,arms folded while she leans on the doorframe and bites her bottom lip. She feels the same pain of Dumisani not waking up as Zeno told her that he is still in coma which is taking a strain on her relationship with Sandile. The distance and leak of communication was felt, the tension in the air and the feeling of the honeymoon phase seemed to fade away.

She quickly wiped away the tears that threats to fall on her face as she starts to sniff,she quickly turns around and goes upstairs. She enters Sandile's room,she takes her clothes from the closet as she starts packing her things.

Sandile enters the room,he wides his eyes when he sees Candace crying while she's packing her things and he rubs his eyes."Candace."Sandile calls her but she doesn't reply."Candace Mokwena." He sternly says.

Candace stops her way to the bathroom,she takes her deep breath and sniffs while wiping her tears. She looks down as she turns around to come face to face with Sandile."What do you want, Sandile?"

"Why are you packing your bags?"

"There's no point in me being here,mos."She says while she folds her arms."You have been avoiding me for four days and now you want my attention."

"I've been busy and stressed with work."

"Yeah and so am I. My modules and assignments."Candace says."Just tell me if you don't want me here."

Sandile looks down and shakes his head."Just don't leave,Candace. I want you here."Sandile comes closer to her while he is talking. He holds her hand and caressing."I know t-"

"The distance between us,the tension,you aren't even being honest about your feelings. I want to be there for you, Sandile but you are shutting me out."Candace continues,he bites his lip and wipes her tears away."Maybe my tears seem like I'm joking but this is how I am feeling, Sandile."

Candace says all of this while looking at him,he wipes her tears away and he rubs her lips."I'm sorry, Candace."

"What for through?"

"For not thinking about you in the past days. I just have a question through."

"What is it?"

Sandile bites his lip."Are you really bisexual?"

Candace chuckles and shakes her head."You can't be serious right now. Your brother is in a coma and you are asking me about my sexuality."

"Yes,it's another issue after the whole drug game. Answer me, Candace. Was it all an act?"