9

Wednesday,23 March 202214:54|2:54p

14:54|2:54p.m.

I have been reading a lot of books about the criminal activities that possibly Ayanda and Kwanele are into and possibly the crimes that Sandile and his brothers are into. I am sitting in the same coffee shop and I am scrolling through my laptop to make sure that I am reading every word with understanding.

I haven't responded to messages from Sandile but I did receive roses and a teddy bear which I find random but cute. I take my latte and drink it. I didn't want any donuts today so I ordered some Apple pie.

This information is so hard to take in,my life is about to change and I know that the decisions I am about to make are about to change my whole life. "You can run but you can't hide."

I look up and see Sandile holding flowers."Hey."I close the laptop and he looks at me with a smile.

"Hey.A hug, please."I get up,I come close to him and he wraps his arm around my neck. He pulls away and our eyes meet. My heart is beating so fast,those dark brown eyes and those plump lips.

I think that my parents warning me is just wrong. I quickly bite my lip and sit down."What are you doing here?"

"I came to give you these."He gives me the flowers and I take them.

"They are so beautiful, thank you so much

"They are so beautiful, thank you so much."I smell them and he got my favourite flower.

I put them down and take a sip of my latte."Why are you doing this?"He asks.

His eyes are low and he is biting his lips."Doing what?"

"This hide and seek with me."I look down as I rub my blond bob wig."You don't talk to me as much as you used to or you are never with Zenokhule... Is it something I said and it upset you?"

I look at him,his eyebrows are knitted together."It's not something you said or did but it's more of what you do for a living."

He rubs his eyes and looks down."I regret what I do for a living, I know Google has so much to say about my brothers and I so you can judge us all you want."