Chapter1: Goodbye karakura town

This is essentially a bleach book with dxd elements. The dxd stuff has gone on til Least chapter 17 other than that it's a bleach x reader book. Also, the romance takes a while. 

Now onto the story

We see that it was the dead of night and we hear a roar echo through the city of Karakura town, a place in Japan that was rich in reiatsu something that most don't know anything about.

A pale lizard-like monster was seen crawling across the ground. It has a massive hole in its stomach and back along with a Kabuki-like mask on its face.

The monster roared and started moving pretty quickly towards a small little girl who stood frozen in fear.

Suddenly a blue glowing arrow slammed into the monster which pierced through its mask shattering it and also killing it.

The girl gasped as a teenage boy with ebony-colored hair and pale skin wearing a dark sort of cloak dropped down next to her and crouched down with a smile.

He held a glowing blue bow in his hands that burned brightly in his hands, he then aimed at the sky and shot an arrow upwards and not even a moment later a girl appeared holding a large cleaving sword over her shoulder

The girl was around the same age as the boy and her most intriguing trait is her orange hair that fell past her shoulder blades. She had chocolate brown eyes and peachy skin along with Wearing a black robe and sash that's called a shihakusho.

The little girl got frightened when the orange-haired girl lifted her sword but she was surprised when the bottom of it was gently tapped against her forehead

???: You're going to be safe now I promise.

The little girl nodded as her body started to glow for a moment and disappear into little particles.

???: *Sigh* more and more hollows have been appearing ever since Rukia's rescue, Ichigo if we weren't patrolling there's a large chance she would have been eaten.

Ichigo: I know that y/n, I kind of wish I was back when I was oblivious to the existence of Hollows, Shinigami, and Quincy's.

Y/n: Yeah I wish times were simpler like how they were before Aizen's betrayal.