chapter9: Training

Y/n had just woken up and he walked into the kitchen to get some breakfast before he raised an eyebrow at the sight he could see in the living room.

Shinji was lying next to the couch with the living room remote in his hand as some random cartoon played with a cat and mouse.  Next to him kensei sat and they were walking to tv very intently.

Behind them on the sofa was Hiyori, who was sharing the sofa with mashiro. Mashiro's legs were dangling off the couch over hachi's face and she had a hand shoved down her pants resting on her crotch but nobody seemed to pay it any care.

Y/n shook his head and pulled out a box of cereal and pulled some milk from the fridge making kensei and shinji look at him.

Shinji: Hey you're up, so when are we leaving?

Y/n: Two hours from now.

Y/n's voice was slightly raspy and his hair was disheveled as he poured the milk over his cereal.

Kensei: I can't wait to push these devils through hell.

Y/n: Yeah, yeah.

Y/n made his way to the living room and sat on the floor to watch the TV with the two vizards. Around an hour later everybody else started to wake up and get refreshed for the day.

Asia: When are we leaving?

Y/n: Around an hour from now.

Timeskip  Y/n p.o.v

I was looking at Rias and her peerage and I saw them all in a good shape except for Issei who was panting with his hands on his knees.

Next to me stood the vizards who were studying the devil's In Front of them.

I noticed hiyori staring at akeno and rias's tits while her eyebrows twitches violently. "Of course she's jealous" i thought with the toll of my eyes.

Y/n: Alright so first Asia you're going to be with hachi so you can learn to make barriers to defend yourself.

Hachi: Do not worry I will not put too much stress on you.

Y/n: Moving on, rias and Akeno you two will also be with hachi but you will be switching with hiyori as well.

Hiyori: Oh this is going to be fun.

Y/n: Yumi you're with shinji so you can work on your swordsmanship. I can't help you because I'm only average.

Shinji: I could make a joke but I won't.

Y/n: Koneko will be with kensei to work on her martial arts and finally issei you're going to be with me and mashiro.

Kensei:  I will not make this easy little girl.

Y/n: Alright get started!

Everybody started to head out with their partners to their training area as me and issei started to walk towards our training area.

After about a minute of walking we arrived at a small clearing surrounded by trees, I looked at issei who was nervously scratching the back of his head.

Y/n: Let's begin.

I took off my shirt and dropped it to the ground as issei gulped loudly.

Issei: So how are you going to train me

Y/n: I'm going to teach you how to mold and shape your magic. It might not work because my reishi might be denser than your magic, but we need to try.